• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    everytime he steps up to an elite prime fighter he gets beaten...horribly

Pacquiao, Margarito, Mayweather, Clottey, Mosley etc

but he beat Mayorga so he's going to keep getting title fights

go check boxrec on 2 of those 5. then on another one of those five go and read up on how hes an established cheat and THEN go see how cotto turned into justin verlander in the rematch.

stop being such a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
      He kicked Margaritos a$$ though

How the hell can you support a cheating piece of horse dung?
      you call running away throwing keep away jabs an ass kicking?

Comment

Everytime Cotto has lost its because he lost to the #1p4p fighter in the game. The Margarito loss is now contested so I don't factor that into it. Cotto is an elite fighter I don't think anyone would doubt that. Each time he fights contender level opposition or even title holders he beats them consistently.

Just because he didn't beat Pac or May doesn't stop the fact that he's a top proven p4p fighter.When you get Cotto in a title fight you know its going to be a good show, with a big crowd looking to watch the fight. These other title holders and contenders are simply unproven so giving Cotto a title shot isnt a bad thing imo. Cotto is a draw himself I don't even think of it like he's getting the title shot more like he giving Trout the shot. Without Trout Miguel Cotto would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

go check boxrec on 2 of those 5. then on another one of those five go and read up on how hes an established cheat and THEN go see how cotto turned into justin verlander in the rematch.

stop being such a troll.
          I literally stopped reading right there

Comment

Cotto is like Pac and Floyd, their fans alone make it hard to like him.

Comment

From Pinto to Mayweather, he's been in 20 title fights and only lost 3 times. He lost to Margarito (WBA) and then beat Jennings (WBO). Lost to Pacquiao and beat Foreman (WBA 154lb). Lost to Floyd and is now fighting Trout for the WBA World belt. I don't see anything wrong with having that many consecutive title fights.
              Last edited by kiaba360; 10-19-2012, 07:12 PM.

Comment

He is a VERY GOOD fighter and has a really solid fanbase and participates in exciting fights.

Comment

Working...
                X