Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of the weaknesses of manny boxing style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny's boxing style = Oxymoron ... wanna fight like Manny throw two jabs with your right hand and throw a lunging straight left hand preferably with one leg in the air if you get punched in the face in the process STOP! bang your fist together ... AND TRY IT AGAIN ONE OF THEM ARE SURE TO LAND

Comment

He can't box flatfooted, and he can't fight inside. His superb feints, speed and precision punching make up for those weaknesses 99% of the time.

Comment

people who don't stand in front of him without moving

Comment

any average fighter who does a little side step to pac's right increases their chances to win by A LOT!!! pac is ***** at adapting in the ring.

Comment

What are some of the weaknesses of manny boxing style?

I think the biggest weaknesses is that the glue that holds together his style was his phenominal physical conditioning and work rate. Physically he is on the decline and that is what is exposing his defensive deficiencies. He is no longer the superman he once was.

Comment

He's distracted by his political career and Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                He's distracted by his political career and Jesus
                The T.S asked for weaknesses. Wth is this that you wrote, lmao? Can't find it in your heart to criticize Pacquiao huh, lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  The T.S asked for weaknesses. Wth is this that you wrote, lmao? Can't find it in your heart to criticize Pacquiao huh, lmfao.
                  I basically view it as lacking in mental focus, you see this when he bangs his hands together in frustration or takes unnecessary risks when the opponent is playing the waiting game. Something that separates the best ( Mayweather) from the talented ( Zab Judah).

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    It was a joke.

I don't like Pacquiao.

Now quit following me around like a ******ed puppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                      It was a joke.

I don't like Pacquiao.

Now quit following me around like a ******ed puppy.
                      Guys, my neighbor is looking for a ******ed puppy. Who owns a ******ed puppy or knows a dog owner whose dog had ******ed puppies?

Comment

Working...
                      X