• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins in this fight (poll)

Superman

vs
    Goku

Before we get all technical, we are talking about Goku, all of him SS1 to however high he goes

Superman
    40.00%
    Goku
    60.00%
    Last edited by bigdlb12; 08-09-2011, 04:36 PM.

Goku, easy Superman has a glass jaw and very little heart. Also keep in mind the big blue boy scout has nowhere near enough power to destroy the planet while SS1 Goku could easily lay waste to Earth.

Comment

How old are you? I would guess about 12. I voted your sad thread 1 star

Comment

Originally posted by 5850 View Post
        old enough to know how to use your and you're correct

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Goku, easy Superman has a glass jaw and very little heart. Also keep in mind the big blue boy scout has nowhere near enough power to destroy the planet while SS1 Goku could easily lay waste to Earth.
          Superman lifts planets. Of course he could destroy them.

BTW
          Vegeta>Superman and Goku.

But I like all 3 of them though, Superman's my fave superhero from Marvel and DC growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
            old enough to know how to use your and you're correct
            Forgive my bad grammar while you are jerking off to cartoon crap.

Get real kid ffs

Comment

And I voted 5 stars!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

BTW

But I like all 3 of them though, Superman's my fave superhero from Marvel and DC growing up.
                It takes everything he has to move planets a few feet while Goku can destroy any planet with ease. Forget about Goku vs Superman, Superman needs to fight bums like Krillen and Yamcha to prove himself.

Comment

Superman loses every fantasy fight though, haters never have him winning a fight. This guy went the distance with a guy who doesn't even die, and when he gets beaten to the brink of death, he comes back stronger. I'm talking about Doomsday, which it took for a bunch of super heroes to take him to the end of the universe in time travel, to kill him. Superman fought that beast, and seemingly killed him, but Doomsday came back to life, and Superman died, then later came back to life but with less powers? Something like that?

Yeah, yet, Superman loses a fantasy fight to some one as human as Batman. Fucking Batman. Batman would get slapped around by Doomsday and not last 1 round, Superman killed Doomsday in a Gatti-Ward type of fight.

Comment

Forgive my bad grammar while you are jerking off to cartoon crap.

Get real kid ffs
                    alright man, sent you a gift, I must of said something in this thread to get your gay ass attention

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

BTW

I like Vegeta too, but if I am not mistaken, Goku can destroy planets easy

Comment

Working...
                    X