Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd MAYWEATHER, Jr Does Not Seem Bothered By All Of This...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
    just dont ask for his ID

That is pretty funny to me. You are a security guard in a subdivision of 30 homes. Your co-worker was assaulted by one of the residents. It was all over the news. Yet, you don't know who that guy is?

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Is that his own gate or a gate to his road?
      Fair enough, I thought it was the gate to his home. My apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        That is pretty funny to me. You are a security guard in a subdivision of 30 homes. Your co-worker was assaulted by one of the residents. It was all over the news. Yet, you don't know who that guy is?
        If that area of 30 homes requires ID, why is it so hard to show ID?

He is doing his job no?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          The car did have "Miss Jackson" printed in huge letters on the drivers side.

Comment

Floyd had a right to snap.

The security gurad clearly knew who he was. People on this board need to get off their high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              The car did have "Miss Jackson" printed in huge letters on the drivers side.

Is that the name on the residence?

When someone drives a car with Toyota on it would you feel the same way.

Comment

If the rules are, ID to get in, then why the **** not ask for his ID.

If that is the rule, then it is the rule.

That guy may not know who Floyd is, and even if he did, his job is to still ask for ID.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  When someone drives a car with Toyota on it would you feel the same way.
                  When I put on my gloves, do I ask who "Winning" is and why he printed his name on my gloves?

do you also ask who "spalding" is every time you play basketball?

that doesnt quite apply does it?

Comment

When I go to my bank, they know me, but I still gotta show them my card.

When I go to my gym, they see me, but I gotta show them my card with the date of when I paid.

Simple isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
                      When I go to my bank, they know me, but I still gotta show them my card.

When I go to my gym, they see me, but I gotta show them my card with the date of when I paid.

Simple isn't it?
                      fuckin' A!

Comment

Working...
                      X