Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Gi do you use when training with Gi and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, thanks for letting us know you're badass. How come you picked that Gi before you beat everyone up though? what made you decide to start using it, not how did you benefit from it after picking it

Comment

LOL.

Comment

I get tapped out & out pointed all the time in training, I am not a bad ass yet, give me a couple years then I might qualify. At the rate I have been training for the last couple years the future looks really bright. I have won some tournaments but think my best accomplishments are yet to come.

I chose the Gracie Brothers Gi because it is single peice construction, light as hell, & I have never seen one rip. I really like the way the A3 fits me for tournaments. The gi I wore for last years Worlds fit perfect, I trained in it some so it was kinda dirty, it had no patches, so nobody knew anything about me, it worked perfect. It now has some patches but I plan on wearing it for the Pan-Ams. I have only lost both time I competed in California, maybe this super gi can turn this around. I also have this years light weight Jiu-Jitsu World Champ & his little brothers @ the house & academy till the Pan-Ams.

Comment

M Kimono, Gameness and Atama.

Prefer the M Kimono + Gameness to the Atama. I didn't like the way the sleeves fit on the Atama.

Comment

I love atama jackets. The pants slide down on me sometimes so I get plumber crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Gman
              I love atama jackets. The pants slide down on me sometimes so I get plumber crack.
              That happens when you wear spandex too I'm guessing

Comment

Hey Doggxo,
                Are you catholic? I am. I was just curious.

I'm a newby on this forum but I love it. I've been in hapkido and in case you didn't know, it does have groundfighting. I learned a lot of gracie techniques and stuff. I mostly just fight with my friend. We both wear a gi.(I just think they are cool) My gi is a cheap one and I'm thinking about buying a new, good quality one.

Comment

Another Missouri guy. We're taking over BWAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Working...
                  X