Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of you guys need to stop with the "I told you so attitude

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you picked who would win and put your ass out there on the line doesn't mean you're a genius for picking correctly, it means you won a 50/50 chance pick.

Thats why I don't really get on Teddy Atlas' case for being wrong a lot of the time with his picks, it's hard to pick winners of evenly matched fights.

Comment

Why so serious............

who cares most if not all of this forum is trash talk.........

people root for their guy and when he loses still talk trash.....

if their guy wins their on a new high and talk trash.........

whether you predict it correctly or incorrectly...its still about trash talking.....

most people think their bigger than a blip on the map and try and tell you what is or isnt morally correct....

whether or not your attitude is a good one or a bad one.....

now i dont mind the posters post...he has his right to speak his mind and say what he feels......

but i dont have to agree........

i predicted margarito by KO.......

and so it was.........

so i told you so..........

and if you picked cotto to win you were wrong and i dont give a shyt.....

perhaps next time around ill be wrong and ull be right and in the morning you'll go back to your job shoveling horse manure....

and ill be right next to you with a shovel.........

Comment

diego the explorer(dora's brother) and horus are two of the biggest jokes in boxingscene history

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Some of you Cotto fans should have expected this kind of reaction....
          because in reality you can not sit up here and tell me you guys was not one of the main people discrediting Floyd whole career to praise cotto...When cotto haven't accomplish half of what Floyd has done...

that **** right there is disrespectful. Thats why people are unleashing on cotto.
          because Fans like you didn't leave cotto no room for the Benefit of the doubt.

And trashing Mayweather whole career, Mean while Praising Cotto as the greatest thing to boxing.
          Yeah, Mayweather gets unfairly trashed by some people, that's true.

As for the bolded part, I'm not sure what you mean. I actually bet 10k on Margarito winning because someone in the fantasy betting section offered 5/1. So obviously I had some doubts, but my prediction was Cotto. The Margarito fans were right and I wasn't, and I'm not trying to act like me having some doubts is the same as me predicting a win for TM.

But what I'm saying is that if Cotto had won, you would be bumping your threads where you criticised Margarito. But because Margarito won you are bumping the threads where you criticised Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by JournalSquare View Post
            Just because you picked who would win and put your ass out there on the line doesn't mean you're a genius for picking correctly, it means you won a 50/50 chance pick.

Thats why I don't really get on Teddy Atlas' case for being wrong a lot of the time with his picks, it's hard to pick winners of evenly matched fights.
            Not when its Klitschko vs Thompson....

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Yeah, Mayweather gets unfairly trashed by some people, that's true.

As for the bolded part, I'm not sure what you mean. I actually bet 10k on Margarito winning because someone in the fantasy betting section offered 5/1. So obviously I had some doubts, but my prediction was Cotto. The Margarito fans were right and I wasn't, and I'm not trying to act like me having some doubts is the same as me predicting a win for TM.

But what I'm saying is that if Cotto had won, you would be bumping your threads where you criticised Margarito. But because Margarito won you are bumping the threads where you criticised Cotto.
              If you check my thread and post history, you would know I have been warning about this for along time now....The OverHyping of Cotto..

Comment

I told you so

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ight=phrophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  First of all this isn't directed at Margarito fans or anyone who picked him to win.

Before the fight, people like Horus and DiegoFuego picked Cotto to win. Now that he's lost, they're making dozens of posts acting as if they made some great prediction that came true.

The fact is guys that you got it wrong. Diego, you've been saying for ages that you have no respect for Tony, that he sucks etc. DeliveryMan is another one. This guy posted earlier "I knew that would happen" but when I asked for a link to where he'd made that prediction before the fight, I didn't get a reply.

Like I said, if you picked Margarito to win I don't mind you mentioning that. It feels good to pick a winner, especially when it is an underdog like Margarito who many people are disrespectful about. But if you picked Cotto to win, don't act as if you've been proven right just because you once said "Cotto has some flaws".

I think that Clottey has some flaws, but I pick him to beat Judah. If Judah wins, you won't see me on here saying "look, I told you Clottey had flaws!"

It's funny how you try and turn it around by saying "See, Cotto fans were just over-rating their guy". The fact is that if you get a fight pick wrong, you either underestimated the winner or overrated the loser. Not just other people...you. So stop acting as if Cotto fans are so terrible when you got your prediction just as wrong.

That's the problem with some of you guys; your lack of intelligence and/or your love of Mayweather means that you screw up predictions on a regular basis, but you're so deluded that even when you have just been proven wrong, you start making posts acting as if you're Nostradamus or something...
                  good post green k comin your way

Comment

Working...
                  X