Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Says - I'll Fight "Five More Times"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon Alexander!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! :AOR:

Comment

• Reloaded looking for a way to justify this. Old ass dude sitting in the old folks home trying to figure out an explanation

Comment

• Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
        as long as he knocks out the pacroid i dont give a fck who the other 5 are, he could fight joel casamayor if he wants, i just want him to put the pacroid to sleep and we good ..
        Floyd discontinued negotiations after Pacquiao's camp requested his drug testing records from USADA. Unlike his fellow ATG, Pacquiao's never had any highly regarded journalist leak information about him possibly failing multiple drug test with USADA. If he has nothing to hide why doesn't he vindicate himself by disclosing the records and ultimately finalizing the contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

SMFH.
          Shot Cotto, Crap Guerrero & Green Mr. Average Canelo. Floyd, remaining true to his words.

Who's next? Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
            Shot Cotto, Crap Guerrero & Green Mr. Average Canelo. Floyd, remaining true to his words.

Who's next? Khan?
            Well you were right my man. Khan it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Well you were right my man. Khan it is!

Funny thing is: The guy in your avatar was KO'd more brutally than Khan

Comment

"And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"

SMFH.
                haha he doesnt even hide it anymore. pac and floyd both *******

Comment

• Originally posted by L3TH4L View Post
                  Floyd discontinued negotiations after Pacquiao's camp requested his drug testing records from USADA. Unlike his fellow ATG, Pacquiao's never had any highly regarded journalist leak information about him possibly failing multiple drug test with USADA. If he has nothing to hide why doesn't he vindicate himself by disclosing the records and ultimately finalizing the contract?

Exactly, if he has nothing to hide what happened to the records which is suppose to be open for public.

Floyd shady Mayweather loves to hide almost everything even himself just so he wont have to face Pac.

Comment

SMFH.
                    i cant believe he said that! Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                      Funny thing is: The guy in your avatar was KO'd more brutally than Khan
                      I think Johnwooo is the only guy in here who thinks Khan's jaw is better than Pac

Perhaps you also think can is better than Pac? Get out if here you too much of a fanboy

Dude, common sense. Think before you type. You're getting owned ever time. I'm embarrasses for you man. Think first. It will help you out

Comment

Working...
                      X