Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching Dat WWE Royal Rumble in a bit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    Seriously....I barely watch wrestling anymore and even I know the people's elbow is one of the best finishers in the game.
    That is his secondary finisher. He hasn't pinned a Main eventer with that move in ages. The Rock Bottom is his finishing move. Sometimes in a PPV match he needs two Rock Bottom's to get it done. Maybe the last guy he pinned with that move was "The Hurricane" Gregory Helms, who is a Mid card guy.

But the WWE CHampion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      That is his secondary finisher. He hasn't pinned a Main eventer with that move in ages. The Rock Bottom is his finishing move. Sometimes in a PPV match he needs two Rock Bottom's to get it done. Maybe the last guy he pinned with that move was "The Hurricane" Gregory Helms, who is a Mid card guy.

But the WWE CHampion?
      He pinned Chris Benoit with it I belive, in a simmilar finish to the one we just had, Shane Mcmahon interfered and benoit got the win, Mick foley was commisioner and restarted the match, rock won with the peoples elbow

it was at no mercy 02 or some ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
        I think they're trying to pull a wool over everyone's eyes with these outcomes. To make us THINK that we're heading for another Rock-Cena match. But there is still another PPV before Wrestlemania.

They've got a surprise in store. Some articles were circulating about a Punk Vs Taker match. Maybe he gets the title back for that one.
        Don't forget this man still has to get involved and is owed a win over cena

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Yes. That is when wrestling was booming. No gimmicks, just purely about wrestling.

Unlike Goldberg, or that new Ryback guy, he actually put himself over as a undefeatable beast, with his brute size and athleticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

I was really hoping that Lesnar would've made his presence felt tonight. There is one more PPV left where the title can change hands. Rock has never been in an Elimination Chamber match before, so that's definitely intriguing.

Comment

• I just can't fathom another Cena vs Rock match, and of course The Rock will job to Cena at Wrestlemania for Vince to try to put him over again.

I know Vince wants to turn Cena heel so bad, but Cena still sells the most merch out of all the characters. He'd be shooting himself in the foot.
              Last edited by RL_GMA; 01-28-2013, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• Didn't know people still watched wrestling.

Comment

• I haven't watched this s**t in like 12 years......but damn the Rock was the f**king man back in his day

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                    I just can't fathom another Cena vs Rock match, and of course The Rock will job to Cena at Wrestlemania for Vince to try to put him over again.

I know Vince wants to turn Cena heel so bad, but Cena still sells the most merch out of all the characters. He'd be shooting himself in the foot.
                    Yeah it'd make more sense to turn Cena heel but they're in a tough position just cause of how much the dude sells.

That said I don't like the idea of Cena-Rock again. Last year was built as "once in a lifetime" now where do they go from here?

Comment

• PPV started strong and then fell flat. Having Cena win was a pathetic move and the ending for the WWE title match sucked - Punk came out weak

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post

Yes. That is when wrestling was booming. No gimmicks, just purely about wrestling.

Unlike Goldberg, or that new Ryback guy, he actually put himself over as a undefeatable beast, with his brute size and athleticism.
                      That era, 2002 to about 2006-7, is grossly underrated. It was the last time I truly cared abut wrestling. The matches were of top quality and you had several main eventers at the time

Comment

Working...
                      X