No announcement yet.

NEW! VIDEO: Juan Manuel Marquez is Ripped/Muscular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    yet, berto, peterson, and tarver were all recently busted on piss tests, the same one manny takes

False.

They were caught by random testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
      JMM needs to lend one of his balls to Floyd. He's on his fourth fight with Pac while Floyd is still evaluating it.
      Haha thats too true my man

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
        i hope jmm is roiding up and beats that hypejob into retirement.....about time the roid-head gets a taste of his own medicine.
        there's a lot of hate in you

lol, some of you claim to be "real" boxing fans, who have watched boxing for decades and yet you think this would be the first time Manny faced a guy on peds....

and yeah it looks a bit suspect for an aging fighter to look this way at a weight that once didn't suit him, but it's not an impssible physique to achieve, even at age 40, or 39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Convicted_Felon View Post
          Let's hear you guys make a fuss over how Marquez looks. Cheating or being suspected of cheating is the end of the world as long as it's not Manny Pacquiao who's being accused. The same guys that said that Manny has never been caught will say that Marquez has been juicing even though he's never been caught. I love it when the double standards come into play.
          Actually the Floyd fans are the only ones who look foolish, they dont care about drug tests at all, the only one that pisses them off is Pacquiao, you can test positive and not be Pacquiao and they wont even make any videos on it, and when they do make a thread or video on a fighter testing positive they will some how credit Floyd saying see Floyd was right!

Flom0s are the worst thing to happen to boxing, they come from the sucker punching world start hip hop immoral demographic

Comment

Working...
          X