Comments Thread For: Salido: Canelo Might Knock Cotto Out Like I Did Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    what do you call a gay mexican? a puerto rican hahahaaha

^^^ Look at this biaaaaatch laughing at his own weak jokes.....

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Salido is a known PED user and he is trying to talk....lol
      Salido is also known for beating the **** out of Juanma in Puerto Rico, Twice!

Comment

Salidaaaa without PEDS is a nobody...... Rocky Martinez is and will forever be your Puerto Rican Papi

Rocky:2
        Salida:0

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
          Salidaaaa without PEDS is a nobody...... Rocky Martinez is and will forever be your Puerto Rican Papi

Martinez barely squeaked by Salida so I wouldn't brag about that. Without his hometown judges in his pocket skeleter wouldn't have won.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
            Martinez barely squeaked by Salida so I wouldn't brag about that. Without his hometown judges in his pocket skeleter wouldn't have won.
            I am not bragging, is more like a retaliation for what Salido is saying....

Rocky won the 1st fight CLEARLY

Second fight was closer but I still had Rocky winning IF NOT DUE to the poor officiating calling a KD when it WASNT KD it was CLEARLY a slip....

3rd Fight unless is in Mexico and Salida gets drug tested... Rocky will win AGAIN

3-0

Comment

I thought it was halarious. Didnt puerto rico have the first known gay boxer? Then cotto wearing pink, sleeping with the chubby guy. Thats pretty gay in the mexican culture.

Comment

most likely cotto KOs canelo. canelo is all hype.

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post

lol puerto rico has the only gay boy in boxing, cruz hahaahaha. i remember he came out with a rainbow colored puerto rican flag HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA even he knows his whole country is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    lol puerto rico has the only gay boy in boxing, cruz hahaahaha. i remember he came out with a rainbow colored puerto rican flag HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA even he knows his whole country is gay.

Dudeeeee I went to school w Orlando Cruz. I know him personally. NO BS!!!

Dude grew up in the projects and came from nothing. I am not ****phobic, yes hes gay!!! We always setting records on every category

Im proud of him.... (Its his butthole not mine, hes entitled to do with it whatever he likes)

.... whole country gay? ... thats fine to write behind a keyboard... you wont last a minute in those streets
                    Last edited by nielon; 11-15-2015, 10:56 PM.

Comment

The PuertoRican Reaper has spoken

Comment

Working...
                      X