No announcement yet.

Should Boxers take Dancing Classes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Boxers take Dancing Classes?

Obviously this has benefited NoMasChenko and I know Sugar Ray Robinson always liked to dance and I'm assuming he took classes at some point.

Have any other fighters been known for doing this?

And given how every fight is in a way, a dance(non-gay), should most fighters take these classes?

That’ll help if anything. Sure that’s a good idea.

Tito Trinidad with his ******ed herky jerky balance. Had he took some dancing classes and learned rhythm, he might have been better.

Comment

pssssh anything that gives your better feet cordination is good. Doing agility drills will accomplish teh same thing

Comment

Marquez did ballet for like a year for the last pac fight to help his balance and help avoid knockdowns

Comment

I heard De La Hoya could twerk something mean, not sure if that counts as dancing though

Comment

They are better off taking Classes from Lomachenko

Comment

Not a boxer but I have heard Jean Claude Van Damme took ballet classes. If I remember correctly, Van Damme said if you can survive ballet, you can survive anything. To me that's really saying something with his martial arts background.

Comment

Definitely...ballroom dancing is probably the best. Nothing like the waltz to improve your overall boxing ability.

Comment

There are many benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    Obviously this has benefited NoMasChenko and I know Sugar Ray Robinson always liked to dance and I'm assuming he took classes at some point.

Have any other fighters been known for doing this?

And given how every fight is in a way, a dance(non-gay), should most fighters take these classes?
                    cant hurt....

Comment

Working...
                    X