Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most racist person a hispanic person will ever encounter is.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I seen a show about a year ago that PR's are vastly moving to Orlando & Tampa Bay Area. Actually a friend that lives in Miami told me about that, PR and Cuban turmoil in Miami. My friend is Dominican though and he tells me Cubans run the show down there in the population department. Alot of cubans in mexico also.

Comment

and plus, cubans hold the political power in miami...the last 4 mayors have been cuban-americans (from 1996 until now).

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
        yeah I seen a show about a year ago that PR's are vastly moving to Orlando & Tampa Bay Area. Actually a friend that lives in Miami told me about that, PR and Cuban turmoil in Miami. My friend is Dominican though and he tells me Cubans run the show down there in the population department. Alot of cubans in mexico also.
        Yea, since Yucatan is close to Cuba many have moved over there, i heard in Veracruz HAD the biggest population of Mexicans of Cuban descent.

Mariana Seoane is Part Cuban (her father was born in Mexico of Cuban descent), and who knows how many more there are.

Comment

Alot of them defect through Mexico, some stay in Mexico, some go to the states. I actually met a lady who defected and stayed and married in mexico. They have a good business. I forgot where I read that also about, cuban political pull in miami I think it was on here e-beef. Where a Rican was saying that he hated cubans because to move around and have pull in miami you had to be cuban.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicali View Post
            Alot of them defect through Mexico, some stay in Mexico, some go to the states. I actually met a lady who defected and stayed and married in mexico. They have a good business. I forgot where I read that also about, cuban political pull in miami I think it was on here e-beef. Where a Rican was saying that he hated cubans because to move around and have pull in miami you had to be cuban.
            Just like in a city runned by PR's, so i don't know why is he talking shit.

Comment

Yeah I remember reading something like that, and he mentioned that Cubans would only hire Cubans. I don't recall exactly. Are you from Miami

Comment

Yep.......

Comment

i hear there are alot of venezuelans there too? I've seen like 4 venezuelan girls in Mexico beautiful. I remember I used to watch a novela called la usurpadora, just to see that venezuelan girl.

Comment

Working...
                  X