No announcement yet.

Whats goin on in Lebron's Head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
    IMO He would have been respected more by the public.
    I kinda agree, the way he went about it was disgraceful but what are you gonna do? The Professional Athlete at his best. I guess all Cleveland can do is hope he wins **** all and that they win the championship before he does.

Comment

He shoud care because coming out of high school he insisted on playing with the Cavs and winning championships with them.. that was his promise to cleveland but he finds out the league's hard and he gets cold feet.

in lebron's case though when the going gets tough lebron gets going.
      LMFAO

Lebron is his own boss, Hes not a ***** like you who gives a **** what abuncha loser fans think

You can live your live living between the lines of your stupid theory

Lebron is doing what makes him happy, Why be miserable ? Do you like being miserable? GTFOH

Lebron is the man for doing what he was doing. The Cavs didnt give a **** about him, if they did they wouldnt have **** talked him after the whole thing. GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        LMFAO

Lebron is his own boss, Hes not a ***** like you who gives a **** what abuncha loser fans think

You can live your live living between the lines of your stupid theory

Lebron is doing what makes him happy, Why be miserable ? Do you like being miserable? GTFOH

Lebron is the man for doing what he was doing. The Cavs didnt give a **** about him, if they did they wouldnt have **** talked him after the whole thing. GTFOH

I've learned from years on this board I can't argue with Nutt huggers like you.

It's sad your a mayweather fan too. Either way Lebron is doing this 100% for himself and not his fans.

The Greats make it happen where they play, they don't bail when the find it too hard to do, that's a weak person's mentality more so of a bitches mentality.

Abdul-Jabber, Jordan, Bird, Kobe etc.. all stayed and waited it out Lebron is leaving out of Cleveland with his tail between his legs because he can't handle it there.

I can tell by the way you post you're a weak-minded individual.. So i'm not going to argue with your ***** ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          IMO, he made the right move and he shouldn't be hated on. How can you hate on a guy that took a pay cut to win a championship, especially in an era where we ***** that all athletes care about is their pay check. Lebron did Cleveland dirty with the whole tv show and not talking to the cavs front office but fuk em, if a player sucks most of the time franchises don't cut you slack and just throw you to the curb. Along with that I gotta back LBJ on this one because it is just another knife in the back of Ohio and I get my rocks off my seeing that state suffer. I never liked LBJ but I like him now.
          Spoken like a true Wolverine, you'll still probably dislike lebron even though he's in Miami bro aslong as he has Ohio mannerism you'll dislike him..

Comment

**** it the heat are gonna be ill.......

Comment

I've learned from years on this board I can't argue with Nutt huggers like you.

It's sad your a mayweather fan too. Either way Lebron is doing this 100% for himself and not his fans.

The Greats make it happen where they play, they don't bail when the find it too hard to do, that's a weak person's mentality more so of a bitches mentality.

Abdul-Jabber, Jordan, Bird, Kobe etc.. all stayed and waited it out Lebron is leaving out of Cleveland with his tail between his legs because he can't handle it there.

I can tell by the way you post you're a weak-minded individual.. So i'm not going to argue with your ***** ass.

Comment

Working...
              X