Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like they are both happy and in love.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
      how can you help but laugh when you got some guys arm hairs tickling your nipples? i mean aside from just avoiding that situation like a normal person.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
        LOL @ you going out of your way to search for pics of that nature.

Ur just jealous that's not you behind him.
        Nah, rolling around on the ground with other shirtless men is more of an MMA thing.

Judging by that pic your hero has some serious suspect behavior going on, and since you named yourself after him what does that say about you?

Comment

It's a shame they put Boxing with MMA, MMA is on such a higher level

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
            Nah, rolling around on the ground with other shirtless men is more of an MMA thing.

Judging by that pic your hero has some serious suspect behavior going on, and since you named yourself after him what does that say about you?
            yes go and call wanderlei silva gay to his face and see what happens, I dare you

[youtube][/youtube]

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
              yes go and call wanderlei silva gay to his face and see what happens, I dare you
              he may punch me and id beat the crap out of him i got almost 30 lbs 8 years 5 inches height and 6 inches of reach on him and i know i can take a few hits.

more then likely he wouldnt do anything and just explain the picture to me.

"ohh that, I had just farted"

Comment

[youtube][/youtube]
                Is this video supposed to impress me? This isnt 2005 when that closet ****sexual was jacked up on steroids. Glass chin Silva gets knocked out from a strong gust of wind nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
                  he may punch me and id beat the crap out of him i got almost 30 lbs 8 years 5 inches height and 6 inches of reach on him and i know i can take a few hits.

more then likely he wouldnt do anything and just explain the picture to me.

"ohh that, I had just farted"
                  LOL! yes I'm sure you could beat up wanderlei silva because you have "size" lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                    Is this video supposed to impress me? This isnt 2005 when that closet ****sexual was jacked up on steroids. Glass chin Silva gets knocked out from a strong gust of wind nowadays.
                    LMAO yeah I'm sure you could beat him couldn't you

this pic also applies to you:

Last edited by snakey112; 10-07-2009, 07:29 AM.

Comment

LOL! yes I'm sure you could beat up wanderlei silva because you have "size" lmfao
                      size is more so an intimidation factor where if i chose my words correctly i wouldnt have to worry about a reaction and still ask him whats up.

where as if he did come at me and attack i have other skills then just my size to deal with that situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X