No announcement yet.

Top 5 Boxing moments of past 5 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 Boxing moments of past 5 years?

Here's a short list from me before I go to bed, looking forward to reading them when I wake up.

1. Marquez vs Pacquiao 4: The KO and ending to one of the greatest rivalries in boxing history.

2. Mosley vs Margarito: The iron chinned Margarito obliterated by a seen to be faded Shane Mosley, the whole hand wrap saga would ensue later on.

3. Hopkins vs Pavlik: The old warrior completely outclasses the 'next big thing' in Pavlik in one of his best performances ever.

4. Martinez vs Williams 2: Battle for the Middleweight crown and rematch of their potential FOTY of the previous year, Martinez KOs Williams and becomes the undisputed new Middleweight king. Balance shift.

5. Pacquiao vs Cotto: Most excited for a fight I've ever been, two superstars and two fan friendly fighters. No one knew what was going to happen and Pacquiao rubber stamped his greatness with his stoppage of Cotto.
    Last edited by RichCCFC; 05-19-2013, 12:35 AM.

1 Pac retires that fishnet faggot
    2 piss drinker retires Pac with a 1 punch KO
    3 Tony makes Cotto literally bow down to his knees and kiss the ring
    4 Pac tortures Cotto for 12 rds
    5 Pac retires Hatton with a 1 punch KO, 1st 4 division lineal champ

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      1 Pac retires that fishnet faggot
      2 piss drinker retires Pac with a 1 punch KO
      3 Tony makes Cotto literally bow down to his knees and kiss the ring
      4 Pac tortures Cotto for 12 rds
      5 Pac retires Hatton with a 1 punch KO, 1st 4 division lineal champ
      lmao.. could have easily said any of these.. This is why Pac is the king. Also Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        Here's a short list from me before I go to bed, looking forward to reading them when I wake up.

1. Marquez vs Pacquiao 4: The KO and ending to one of the greatest rivalries in boxing history.

2. Mosley vs Margarito: The iron chinned Margarito obliterated by a seen to be faded Shane Mosley, the whole hand wrap saga would ensue later on.

3. Hopkins vs Pavlik: The old warrior completely outclasses the 'next big thing' in Pavlik in one of his best performances ever.

4. Martinez vs Williams 2: Battle for the Middleweight crown and rematch of their potential FOTY of the previous year, Martinez KOs Williams and becomes the undisputed new Middleweight king. Balance shift.

5. Pacquiao vs Cotto: Most excited for a fight I've ever been, two superstars and two fan friendly fighters. No one knew what was going to happen and Pacquiao rubber stamped his greatness with his stoppage of Cotto.
        Great list! If Morales were to get nod against Maidana I think it could have made the list as well also if juhda were to pull it off with Garcia.

Comment

Pretty bias as Marquez, Hopkins and Kirkland are my favorite current fighters.

1. Marquez puts Pac to sleep to FINALLY shut the book with a crazy story book ending after all the controversy.

2. Hopkins takes Pascal to school and does push ups in his first claim as oldest champion

3. Kirkland recovers from an embarrassing loss to Ishida, takes on THE baddest Mexican at 154 at the time, WHO NOBODY except me and maybe a few others who you couldn't count on one hand predicted him to win, gets off the canvas and stops Angulo in his own back yard!

4. Cotto avenges his loss to plastercheato with a boxing lesson and ends his career in ultimate irony!

5. Lebedev gets a lot of heat and its not unwarranted atleast until friday when his eye was completely shut, and went down swinging against Jones hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink.

Comment

Working...
          X