No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
    i could care less If he wants to ko Manny again to line his pockets cool, If he retires now Cool his career UNLIKE mannys is complete full circle a succsess story not a disaster humiliation /train wreck like Mannys.
    They are both famous, rich, and great fighters. Something you have no control over.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Sorry to torch you but I picked Marquez to win, won money, called the fight a great fight for Boxing history, said JMM leaped on the ATG status, and yes, I have been a JMM fan as much as a Pac fan as indicated now and in the past. Go.
      yeah right pacfart anyone Can say that anyone can lie, you pacfartiness could NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS.

Comment

Marquez - If u r reading this or someone us reading this for u, do the right thing, own up to using performance enhancing drugs to beat and u hired that dodgy conditioner the whole world knows about to get the job done on untraceable drug use...if u want to make amends and wanna be fair, take the 5th fight, take the Olympic style testing Floyd made u do and prove to the world u r a clean fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
          And someday, you will retire too dude. That's what happens to everyone at some point in their life. Can't fight forever. It doesn't mean he's afraid. Especially if he promised his wife, he'd quit.
          Anyone can be afraid of taking punishment at an age when most fighters are retired. JMM was not doing stand-up comedy when he said that he is concerned for his health and his brain and that he cannot buy another life.

Comment

They are both famous, rich, and great fighters. Something you have no control over.
            AND NEItHEr DO YOU IM HERE to call bs on the brain-dead pac farts ridiculous posts like yours, not to manage JMM or Medrick taylor 2 from the filipines career...

Comment

Originally posted by handsome1-1 View Post
              Marquez - If u r reading this or someone us reading this for u, do the right thing, own up to using performance enhancing drugs to beat and u hired that dodgy conditioner the whole world knows about to get the job done on untraceable drug use...if u want to make amends and wanna be fair, take the 5th fight, take the Olympic style testing Floyd made u do and prove to the world u r a clean fighter!
              oh God another delusiona Pacfart where were you when Pac was accused of the same, look at my sig look at it its ok to cry let it out man,move on.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                yeah right pacfart anyone Can say that anyone can lie, you pacfartiness could NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS.
                Yeah, anyone can lie but not to themselves and even BS like you just did. Now go get a lie detector and if I am lying, lets bet 5 grand. You can hire the Pro to do the testing. Put your money where your mouth is. I'll be waiting.

Comment

Anyone can be afraid of taking punishment at an age when most fighters are retired. JMM was not doing stand-up comedy when he said that he is concerned for his health and his brain and that he cannot buy another life.
                  Not fear, just listening to father time.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                    Not fear, just listening to father time.
                    Everyone has fear. That doesn't make them less. Fear of what those punches can cumulatively do over time. JMM should retire on top, he doesn't need to take more serious punishment from Pac and others.
                    Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Everyone has fear. That doesn't make them less. Maybe not fear of Pac but what those punches can cumulatively do over time. JMM should retire on top.
                      I hope he does. All fighters have some degree of fear, but can control it better than most. But, age catches up with all of us and it would be nice if he moved on to something else. Nothing left to prove.

Comment

Working...
                      X