No announcement yet.

The fastest boxers of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megadude View Post
    i've seen that, he actually is'nt that fast, i can see all his punches, and did you make that other highlight about the fastest boxers? you did'nt show the proper footage of jones demonstrating his full speed, should've got some better clips on his fight against reggie johnson and added in his flurries against amundsen and thornton
    other than that good video and choice of music
    outta the lot in that video you made hector camacho seemed to me like the fastest out of the bunch
    I also don't rate Leonard as highly in the speed department as many others do but I feel that I did leave out some good footage that could've made him look faster.

Taylor and Leonard so called quick combos were nothing more than mere slaps IMO
    More powerful than Calzaghe's though.

Comment

Ray Leonard
      Meldrick Taylor
      Hector Camacho
      Howard Davis Jr.
      Muhammad Ali
      Bernard Taylor
      Michael Dokes
      Mike Tyson
      Larry Holmes
      Ray Robinson
      Greg Page
      Roy Jones jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        Despite his relatively short career, Gamboa already has to be included in these ranks, he's the fastest in the sport today and that's saying something with guys like Pacquiao around. Whitaker had some of the fastest footspeed and overall reflexes.
        Whatever happened to Gamboa anyway? Last I heard he no showed for some recent press conferences for an upcoming fight and then it got cancelled? Also heard he was been showing up at Mayweather's camp wanting to work with his management, instead of Bob Arum? Is that why he hasn't fought lately? Is he waiting for his contract with Top Rank to run out? At the time of this post, he was a very hot prospect and at one point won a few major belts at 125, but heard was later stripped of them for not fighting mandatory challengers, is that true? I wonder because I was a big fan and have seen all of his pro fights, even his early ones in Germany with German commentary.

Comment

Working...
        X