No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Turns Down Final WBC Eliminator With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
    He is the human ducking machine. He'll probably retire with a record of 57-0.
    To be fair, he had the bravery to spar with JCC JR so no one can dispute he's willing to put his life on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by S H O B O X View Post
      Another Chavez jr in the making , except with far less financial upside
      at least chavez jr has faced 2 top 10 middileweights in rubio and zbik whilst vanes hasn't ever faced a top 10 jr middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by mgsooner View Post
        He is the human ducking machine. He'll probably retire with a record of 57-0.
        I don't like to use the word pu$$y or coward when it comes to a boxer but seriously the guy is pathetic.

Comment

The wbc is full of crap. All these guys in eliminators while ginger feasts on lightweights & hasbeens.

Comment

OF COURSE HE DID!

He would have gotten destroyed!

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
              at least chavez jr has faced 2 top 10 middileweights in rubio and zbik whilst vanes hasn't ever faced a top 10 jr middleweight
              Rubio wasn't in the Top 10, but yeah Julio has fought better people than Vanes easily. Zbik was Top 10, Rubio was coming off a solid win, and Lee is a solid MW contender.

Comment

Vanes is a joke. I've never cared for the dude since he was on twitter disrespecting Mosley & his son, trying to get a fight. Look forward to seeing in take a nap on the canvas.

Comment

Vanes won't take the fight

I read on another boxing site that the purse bid for Lara-Vanes "semifinal" was cancel because Vanes won't take the fight, I think because the WBC didn't assured him that the winner will fight Canelo, my question now is, does Lara became the mandatory (not that he is going to face Canelo anyway) or the WBC will come out with another solution to protect Canelo?

Comment

Quack! Mighty ducks!

Wanted to see the fight but I Dont need to see it to know Lara whoops him

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                      Vanes is a joke. I've never cared for the dude since he was on twitter disrespecting Mosley & his son, trying to get a fight. Look forward to seeing in take a nap on the canvas.
                      oh yeah! i forgot about that! what exactly did he say though?

Comment

Working...
                      X