This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I have bolded the important part of the above statement.
    That's really all that matters.

Don't really care for City but City winning the league can bring me some satisfaction and lots of laughs.

Comment

• City winning the league doesn't matter at all.

Just more evidence of the bastardisation of English football.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I have bolded the important part of the above statement.
        Half of the statement is false for a start anyway. What's 'pathetic' is being a yank know nothing Real Madrid fan and crying from behind a computer screen about a club spending money. NBA playoffs have started, go and watch them instead.

**** em all, I'm doing a 1 man pitch invasion if we win on Sunday. Possibly wearing one of these:

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Half of the statement is false for a start anyway. What's 'pathetic' is being a yank know nothing Real Madrid fan and crying from behind a computer screen about a club spending money. NBA playoffs have started, go and watch them instead.

**** em all, I'm doing a 1 man pitch invasion if we win on Sunday. Possibly wearing one of these:

I've always wondered how much is the fine when you invade the pitch? Do the police take you away or keep you in the stadium?

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
            I've always wondered how much is the fine when you invade the pitch? Do the police take you away or keep you in the stadium?
            Ban for life if you do it on your own. If thousands do it there's nothing the police can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Khan beat Peterson

The idea of you having a "speciality" is hilarious. All you do is use the same old stupid phrases in every prediction with no actual analysis. "Team A is going to push Team B's **** in" and your new lame one about "going full ******".

You don't need to go full ******, you were already there a long time ago.
              Peterson got the W.

You should see me in NSB, i'm always dropping knowledge on the clowns in there.

Full ****** is a term me and the homies over at e-side use. But you being uncool wouldn't be familiar with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Ban for life if you do it on your own. If thousands do it there's nothing the police can do.
                You going on Sunday? And if you win the title you won't be the only person pitch invading! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
                  Peterson got the W.

You should see me in NSB, i'm always dropping knowledge on the clowns in there.

Full ****** is a term me and the homies over at e-side use. But you being uncool wouldn't be familiar with it.
                  E-side? We have an e-side in London?

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    E-side? We have an e-side in London?
                    e a s t s i d e. filter won't ;let me type it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stannis View Post
                      e a s t s i d e. filter won't ;let me type it.
                      ahh gotcha and why the fuvk is ******** filtered

Comment

Working...
                      X