• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward: Son Of John Ruiz

You must have missed the fight Saturday

Comment

maybe a bit far fetchd but still funny

Comment

Nah. Id say he is the spawn of Ricky Hatton. Just take Ricky, give him a **** load more skill, but then remove his willingness to engage and really fight. Bam, you get Ward.

Comment

that's garbage lol... how the hell is ward overrated?

Excellent footwork, Excellent range control, excellent jab, Excellent inside game, Excellent defense, Excellent head movement, Excellent accuracy, Excellent lateral movement, and at his age he already possesses all the essential veteran techniques.

I couldn't even watch the video because that guy automatically strikes me as a *******.

Comment

The only boring fight I have seen him in was Allan Green and that was mostly because Green didn't even fight.

Ruiz would never fight like Ward did against Kessler and Abraham.

Comment

i dont see the comparison. ward outskills ruiz considerably. its not even up for debate. and the fight nothing a like.

Comment

I dont get this guy, he looks asian but speaks like a black teenager. Looks like a fat kid that Mosley/Jin Mosley would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post

ward didn't hold-n-hit so much against abraham because there was actually a good ref reffing the fight.

Comment

Hahahaha thread of the yr

Comment

Working...
                    X