Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe - Get Tense, Trade Words at Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Saunders, Monroe - Get Tense, Trade Words at Workouts

Workout Photos - Willie Monroe Jr is prepared to make Billy Joe Saunders pay for shouting his mouth off. The two southpaws battle it out for Billy Joe's WBO middleweight crown at London's Copper Box Arena on Saturday night, live on BT Sport and BoxNation. Saunders has been shooting from the lip in the build-up, questioning the manner of Monroe's loss against Gennady Golovkin in May 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rooting for Monroe in this one.

It seemed that by beating Chris Eubank Jr Saunders had taught him a lesson in humbleness. Now Saunders is starting to look more stupid than his old foe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

It seemed that by beating Chris Eubank Jr Saunders had taught him a lesson in humbleness. Now Saunders is starting to look more stupid than his old foe.
      *humility

I just want GGG to unify the division already.

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
        *humility

I just want GGG to unify the division already.
        humbleness
        noun [ U ] /ˈhʌm.bl̩.nəs/

the good quality of not being proud or not believing that you are important:
        He did not want his picture to be displayed, which showed his humbleness.

the fact of being poor or of low social rank:
        Despite the humbleness of her birth she rose to greatness.

(From Cambridge Dictionary: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...ish/humbleness)

(Agreed on GGG!)

Comment

This fight might be more exciting than we think

Comment

Agree with you. And for Eubank to be the more sensible one is really saying something. But I can't imagine him talking about people's mums. What's wrong with this idiot?

Comment

I like Saunders for beating Eubank jr, even though I like Eubank jr too.

I like Mayweather for beating divas Cotto and Canelo, even though I was hater of Floyd.

Comment

Saunders did a good job of losing all that weight he put on. Almost forgot about that.

Comment

humbleness
                  noun [ U ] /ˈhʌm.bl̩.nəs/

the good quality of not being proud or not believing that you are important:
                  He did not want his picture to be displayed, which showed his humbleness.

the fact of being poor or of low social rank:
                  Despite the humbleness of her birth she rose to greatness.

(From Cambridge Dictionary: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...ish/humbleness)

(Agreed on GGG!)
                  I stand corrected

Comment

BloJo actually in shape! Amazing he's got where he did before

Comment

Working...
                    X