Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Precise Presenter is BACK! lol. After Kovalev Ward he disappeared doe...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precise Presenter is BACK! lol. After Kovalev Ward he disappeared doe...

**** that troll he don't know Jack about boxing

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
      **** that troll he don't know Jack about boxing
      Precise Presenter is a regular on BDA Boxing panel. He got into an argument with the whole panel that everyone was stupid because they didn't believe the fight was fixed. He even said Canelo wasn't as good as Anthony Yarde! no-h0m0

Comment

I wish he would stay away.

They guy is a complete joke. But Spoon23 swears by him and his May-Pac analysis videos.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post

that dudes argument, about every aspect of the fight...

" ... but, Kovalev did that much better against Yarde " loooool

casual-fans are fukwits... they know nothing about styles/levels/weight

we got a poster running around insisting that Golovkin has a better resume than Canelo... and Murray/Lemieux, are on the same level as Canelo and Jacobs

not even kidding, he said that

casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

Comment

Precise Presenter is a regular on BDA Boxing panel. He got into an argument with the whole panel that everyone was stupid because they didn't believe the fight was fixed. He even said Canelo wasn't as good as Anthony Yarde! no-h0m0

so that is why the idiot could not understand how Kovalev was less effective against Canelo than he was against Yarde... and that is why he could not understand how Canelo was able to do things that Yarde could not do

LMFAO

recent Canelo fights, have made utter fools of people... same thing used to happen after Mayweather fights, and Ward to a lesser extent

funny shlt

like I said earlier... casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

they LITERALLY have no idea what they are looking at... immediately prior to crying robbery, and insisting they know how to score a fight

I have never seen anything attract so many fools than boxing

possibly women, and possibly alcohol... but nothing else... this is a fools paradise... funny as fk

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              so that is why the idiot could not understand how Kovalev was less effective against Canelo than he was against Yarde... and that is why he could not understand how Canelo was able to do things that Yarde could not do

LMFAO

recent Canelo fights, have made utter fools of people... same thing used to happen after Mayweather fights, and Ward to a lesser extent

funny shlt

like I said earlier... casual-fans should be tied up, plssed on, then dragged behind a horse

they LITERALLY have no idea what they are looking at... immediately prior to crying robbery, and insisting they know how to score a fight

I have never seen anything attract so many fools than boxing

possibly women, and possibly alcohol... but nothing else... this is a fools paradise... funny as fk
              they just say that trick audiences. They don't mean it, and that's how they thrive on the internetz, like the LDBC, all Dontaes Boxing Nation formula

Comment

they just say that trick audiences. They don't mean it, and that's how they thrive on the internetz, like the LDBC, all Dontaes Boxing Nation formula
                Exactly! I fought and argued with all these guys for years about how Canelo was better than GGG for years and then when Canelo started proving it these idiots couldn’t take it so they blocked me from their channel! Ask about your boy Nopal I ran circles around these dudes, hit them from every angle you can think of

Comment

that fight was fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X