Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with the Andrade disrespect over at DAZN?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the Andrade disrespect over at DAZN?

Mannix not one mentioned Andrade during the post fight interview. Oscar & Canelo have both said GGG needs to get a belt before the next fight. At the least Mannix could've mentioned that as a potential opponent to GGG if the Canelo/GGG fight doesn't happen next.

And Andrade's promoter, Eddie Hearn, isn't lobbying for his fighter to get either fight. He's said it's better for DAZN if Canelo/GGG is next. Between forcing AJ to fight on DAZN for less than half of what Wilder offered him and Hearn putting DAZN's best interest over the best interest of his fighter there are some obvious conflicts of interests.

Andrade was one of DAZN's first big signings, they really should be showing him more love. We all know he's really talented and a 2 division champ, but he still needs that signature win, somebody in the top 5

Comment

Lol dude said who are you?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Lol dude said who are you?

That was brutal

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Mannix not one mentioned Andrade during the post fight interview. Oscar & Canelo have both said GGG needs to get a belt before the next fight. At the least Mannix could've mentioned that as a potential opponent to GGG if the Canelo/GGG fight doesn't happen next.

And Andrade's promoter, Eddie Hearn, isn't lobbying for his fighter to get either fight. He's said it's better for DAZN if Canelo/GGG is next. Between forcing AJ to fight on DAZN for less than half of what Wilder offered him and Hearn putting DAZN's best interest over the best interest of his fighter there are some obvious conflicts of interests.
          LOL! Is that a legit twitter post? That is hilarious.

Maybe they're just trying to keep some future plans under wraps for the time being? I have tickets for the Andrade-Sulecki fight, event is 20 days out and they've only announced ONE undercard fight on a televised event? I'm a little worried they're going to cancel the card and just go straight to Golovkin vs Andrade. Worried like it's gonna be somewhere inconvenient for me to see in person without taking time off from work.

New England cards seem to be bad luck. I had tickets for Thurman vs Porter which was gonna be at Foxwoods or Mohegan in Connecticut and Thurman pulled out, Andrade vs Saunders which got replaced with that random African guy, and now we got a televised card 20 days away with tons of tickets left and no undercard announced.

I have a tough time believing this guy that commentates/interviews on DAZN doesn't know who Andrade is. That's messed up if true and kinda shows the kind of joke boxing is as a sport haha.

Nice to see Andrade embracing his black roots though. I know tons of Cape Verdeans and a lot of them don't consider themselves black. They were born on the islands though, Andrade has always lived in the US.

I like how Dazzin is bringing cards to different places in the US besides the typical Vegas/LA/NY venues so people don't need to go on a vacation and see stuff locally, but it seems like they aren't planning appropriately.

Boxing! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
            LOL! Is that a legit twitter post? That is hilarious.
            yea it's legit. That **** was brutal to read

Comment

Mannix is being sarcastic as to how he is treated, he is treated like they don't know him but he interviewed him last night after GGG fight

If I'm Jermall Charlo F#CK 160 just move up. Charlo vs David Benavidez can be a MEGA FIGHT in Texas as well one day! Make no sense to go to DAZN and chase these guys when he will just be treated like Andrade is being treated and get he RUN AROUND
              Last edited by sicko; 06-09-2019, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                Mannix is being sarcastic as to how he is treated, he is treated like they don't know him but he interviewed him last night after GGG fight
                But yet he didn't bring him up at all in the post fight interview. Like Mannix had no idea who Andrade was or if he even exist

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  But yet he didn't bring him up at all in the post fight interview. Like Mannix had no idea who Andrade was or if he even exist
                  That is the story of Andrade Career, people always forget about him or leave him out. It sucks but he did interview him after the fight at least so that he can Campaign for his long overdue shot

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    That is the story of Andrade Career, people always forget about him or leave him out. It sucks but he did interview him after the fight at least so that he can Campaign for his long overdue shot
                    You think people stayed and watched that interview? I didn't know about it until just now. The eyes were on the post fight interview with GGG in the ring

I just looked at the interview. The arena is empty & the vid has only 12k views

Comment

Working...
                    X