Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Arrives in The Philippines To Meet With Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Arrives in The Philippines To Meet With Manny Pacquiao

According to several reports in the Philippines, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has arrived to General Santos City for a face to face meeting with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Arum is going to talk with Pacquiao regarding his boxing future and obviously to promote his next fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Japan is the best place for Pacquio's next match for WBA best Thurman!?

Comment

Crawford in Las Vegas for $20M retirement for the midget legend!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        According to several reports in the Philippines, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has arrived to General Santos City for a face to face meeting with eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao. Arum is going to talk with Pacquiao regarding his boxing future and obviously to promote his next fight.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Lomachenko vs Pacquiao @140?!

Comment

Arum, "Let me remind you, you little yellow ****, I still OWN YOUR ASS!"

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Arum, "Let me remind you, you little yellow ****, I still OWN YOUR ASS!"
            it's clear that he doesn't own pac otherwise arum wouldn't be flying his old ass body all the way to phillipines lol arum is begging pac to rejoin top rank. If I'm pac I no show the meeting lol

Comment

Unless it’s Crawford or Lomachenko at a fair weight, Manny needs to tell him to fck off.

Comment

WTF leave him alone bro!! Stay out of his life!! Am I the only one who finds this creepy af!

Manny shoot him when he gets there and kill him brother. In the name of Allah. ;/

Comment

Wouldn't it be something if pac spiked arums drink with something and battered him for all the money he's poached off of him through the years. Then demanded a loma fight in November.

Im no racist but would love to see pac go all ken jeong on arum slapping him exclaiming "you fuk on me?? You fuk on me!???"
                  Last edited by Pat bateman; 08-10-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    WTF leave him alone bro!! Stay out of his life!! Am I the only one who finds this creepy af!

Manny shoot him when he gets there and kill him brother. In the name of Allah. ;/
                    I second this bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X