Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lmao! some people on here actually think mosley would have beaten pac...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Roach has better boxing knowledge than anybody on this board. That's all i gotta say. Especially more than a guy who watch boxing since DLH VS Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I disagree... I think Mosleys only chance would be to knock out Pac quick, like his chance to beat Floyd.

Just like you can't get tired when you fight Floyd, you can't get tired if you fight Pac either.

At this stage in their careers, Pac is better than Shane..
      Then why did Roach turned down that fight 3 times?

Comment

i love how you guys compare margarito to pac, ughhhhh

Comment

When the man's trainer says that Mosley is "too good", I think your beef should be with Roach, not others who have that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by iŠoL View Post
            Then why did Roach turned down that fight 3 times?
            I don't really care why he did... IMO if Pac and Shane are both in the ring right now... Pac takes him out in 10 rounds, by ref stoppage.

Also, I think Roach thought Mosley had more in the tank than he showed.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
              When the man's trainer says that Mosley is "too good", I think your beef should be with Roach, not others who have that opinion.
              I don't have beef with anyone.

I'm simply stating that TS is laughing hysterically at the fact people think Mosley could have beaten Pac. My question is if Pac could have beat Mosley so easy, why was the fight turned down so many times?

I don't think Mosley would have beaten Pac anyway.

Comment

I don't really care why he did... IMO if Pac and Shane are both in the ring right now... Pac takes him out in 10 rounds, by ref stoppage.

Possibly.

But a win over Mosley gives Pac's WW run a lot more credibility. Especially after Clottey's performance.

Comment

I don't have beef with anyone.

I'm simply stating that TS is laughing hysterically at the fact people think Mosley could have beaten Pac. My question is if Pac could have beat Mosley so easy, why was the fight turned down so many times?

I don't think Mosley would have beaten Pac anyway.
                  Like I said, I think the perception everyone had including Roach is that Mosley had more in the tank than he actually did.

I think if you were to ask Roach right now, Pac would knock him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                    i think Roach has better boxing knowledge than anybody on this board. That's all i gotta say. Especially more than a guy who watch boxing since DLH VS Pacquiao.
                    Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    roach has elzeimers... he forgot that shane is 38yo and inactive

mayweather and pac are the best rightnow.... no one even comes close to their levels

i fukn despise the fact that so-called boxing historians/experts on here think otherwise

Comment

Possibly.

But a win over Mosley gives Pac's WW run a lot more credibility. Especially after Clottey's performance.
                      I agree completely...

Although it would almost be a waste of time fighting Shane after he just lost a lopsided fight to Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X