No announcement yet.

ufc 104 disscussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc 104 disscussion

Come in here to chat about it. Yushin Okami sucks, his grappling is highly overrated and he just got beat by Chael Sonnen which is gonna forces us to put up wit more of Sonnen's mouth. Respect to Sonnen tho he's getting better but he's quite delusional.

Props to Jorge Rivera for the ko win, glad to see him get another check to feed his daughters

Okami has been dining out over the DQ win over Anderson for too long. Never done anything significant in his career. I'm glad this happens because he is boring as hell and isn't even a good fighter all the way round proven by the fact that he hasn't changed anything or learned anything new since he started his pro career.

This next fight should be awesome. 2 kickboxers just pelting the **** outta each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      Come in here to chat about it. Yushin Okami sucks, his grappling is highly overrated and he just got beat by Chael Sonnen which is gonna forces us to put up wit more of Sonnen's mouth. Respect to Sonnen tho he's getting better but he's quite delusional.

Props to Jorge Rivera for the ko win, glad to see him get another check to feed his daughters
      good to hear sonnen won, i didnt think he would have taken okami.

i like jorge r. i had him winning by tko in rd 1. he's a classy guy and glad he won.

Comment

Wow Pat is chippin Hardonk up, I like Hardonk but he's never gonna reach contender status, wow Pat Berry just DROPPED him

Comment

**** me that was savage. I love Pat Barry.

Comment

I think its cut time for Hardonk

Comment

I'm LOVING the emotion, but at 5'11 I dont really like his chances at HW too much since he doesnt have Mike Tyson power. Its a tough spot really because he can hang at HW until he leaves prospect status and reaches contender status where the guys at versitile. If he cuts to 205 he's probably gonna lose spped like Vera and his ground game is gonna get him killed

Comment

jesus christ Darth looks huge

Comment

cant believe shaeffer made it out of that round. he took some hard shots, then almost subbed him

Comment

I think Bader took the fight but he needs to work on that gas tank, I have no idea why wrestlers gas so dam fast. Shafer is a solid gatekeeper.

Comment

Working...
                    X