• Show
Clear All

• Post your xbox gamerTags

spinksJNX

The games I am frequently on is

Links 2004
    ESPN NFL2K5
    ESPN NBA2K5

If you want to challenge me on any games...Be my guest....My defense is slick in nfl but very beatable (I suck) and I will give you a tough run for your money in nba. Im unbeatable in Links2004 I will own your ass every single round.

Will be on

Fight Night Round 2
    Wrestlemania 21

List them.

My Gamertag is Certifiedking
    Ghost Recon 2- 5 or 4 star general, Rambo style, or sniper
    Halo 2 - I'am alright, but game gets me dizzy, dont play it

Bad game for me is when I dont kill someone in last man standing
    Soon to be Boxingscene's undisputed Champion on Fight Night Round 2
    Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 02-27-2005, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Los Vatos u can catch me mainly in Halo2

Comment

Gamer tag: m00ks

Games:

NFL2K5
        -I'm not bad.I ain't into changing lines before a game or manual subs or whatnot unlike the rest of the people on-line but I understand the game's mentality and can hold my own.

NHL2K5
        -I'm untouchable lol

HALO2
        -I suck and bought the game because of the hype.

DDRUltramix 2
        -Don't ask why I have it.

MechAssault 1 (LMAO)
        -It was free!

Fightnight Round2 (in two days)
        -World conquest begins...

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
          Gamer tag: m00ks

Games:

NFL2K5
          -I'm not bad.I ain't into changing lines before a game or manual subs or whatnot unlike the rest of the people on-line but I understand the game's mentality and can hold my own.

Fightnight Round2 (in two days)
          -World conquest begins...

Thats the way I am on nfl2k5, I just pick up and play. I had one twat who substituted his kicker for a guy who could only kick like 15-25 yards and he got the ball on every return...He was talking smack the whole time and broke me down and made me soooo mad...It seriously ruined my online experience because of that *******. If you ever want to play a decent game on their im down for it. Although I am no good.

On fight night, I will either brawl or jab your ass to a decision...Either way im coming out on top

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
            Thats the way I am on nfl2k5, I just pick up and play. I had one twat who substituted his kicker for a guy who could only kick like 15-25 yards and he got the ball on every return...He was talking smack the whole time and broke me down and made me soooo mad...It seriously ruined my online experience because of that *******. If you ever want to play a decent game on their im down for it. Although I am no good.

On fight night, I will either brawl or jab your ass to a decision...Either way im coming out on top
            fo sho, I'm no superstar but I see the holes in people's D so I get my touchdowns. I'll add you on my list.

Brawl, jab, box, run, now that we can punch while we move, you'll be sleeping before 12

Comment

fo sho, I'm no superstar but I see the holes in people's D so I get my touchdowns. I'll add you on my list.

Brawl, jab, box, run, now that we can punch while we move, you'll be sleeping before 12

Is that a challenge? I will definately take you up on it...

Also on NFL2K5 I play as my favorite team.....The Bengals...You have a great chance at winning.

Comment

Is that a challenge? I will definately take you up on it...

Also on NFL2K5 I play as my favorite team.....The Bengals...You have a great chance at winning.
                Do you play on Hall of Famer or All Pro?

Comment

Do you play on Hall of Famer or All Pro?

Whatever game is available, usually pro.

My record has a bit of quits in it because I dont have the time to play a 20 minute game that lasts an hour or so, plus the ****s think they always got to be substituting and everything else. Just pick a play and play the damn game.....

Comment

Whatever game is available, usually pro.

My record has a bit of quits in it because I dont have the time to play a 20 minute game that lasts an hour or so, plus the ****s think they always got to be substituting and everything else. Just pick a play and play the damn game.....
                    yah man I usually play 3-4 min quarter. I play on all pro. I'm 0-2 so I shouldn't be much of a threat.

Comment

Working...
                    X