No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Manny Pacquiao's KO Defeat, Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Manny Pacquiao's KO Defeat, Roach

Amir Khan understands what it’s like to be the favored fighter who loses by knockout.

That’s among the reasons Khan felt for Manny Pacquiao when Juan Manuel Marquez knocked Pacquiao unconscious with one punch Saturday night in Las Vegas. The former WBA super lightweight champion also emphasized, as he prepares for his fight against Carlos Molina on Saturday night in Los Angeles (Showtime; 9 p.m. ET), that he doesn’t blame the strategy designed by his former trainer, Freddie Roach, for his ex-sparring partner’s devastating defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"It was just that Marquez was very smart, clever and hit him with a clean shot.."

So you agree that Danny was just very smart, clever and hit you with clean shots too Khan? Khan is a great talent, but I think he needs to settle down more and fight patiently. It will serve him well in the future.

Comment

Amir Con is the biggest Con Job since Bernie Madoff

Comment

That's boxing for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
          "It was just that Marquez was very smart, clever and hit him with a clean shot.."

So you agree that Danny was just very smart, clever and hit you with clean shots too Khan? Khan is a great talent, but I think he needs to settle down more and fight patiently. It will serve him well in the future.
          I can't stand Khan, but cut him some slack, he called it like he saw it & didn't throw Roach under the bus like most people, including myself thought he would.....

Comment

So we gather one punch can change a fight and that's boxing for you!

Comment

true, any fighter can be knocked out, except most people on this forum won't be able to understand that beacuse they don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Amir Con is the biggest Con Job since Bernie Madoff "peeleft:
                still got your monkey ass commenting and interested though right...
                Last edited by whatismyname; 12-11-2012, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Interested to see how people will twist this one into hate for Khan. He was respectful to Manny, Roach and he called Marquez smart/clever...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Interested to see how people will twist this one into hate for Khan. He was respectful to Manny, Roach and he called Marquez smart/clever...
                    Too late i see...

Comment

Working...
                    X