Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto that fought Mayweather & Trout vs current Pacquiao @ 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, so he only boxed smartly for 1 round. I think he goes all 12 this time.

Even on the polls? Let's get more votes. Where are all the Pac and Cotto fans?

Comment

I think the full 154 limit will benefit Cotto greatly. But that would be something else, Pacquiao actually agreeing to let a fighter come in at 100%. Even with a Cotto coming off two losses, i'd give Pacquiao credit for actually letting him come in at his full 100%. I mean he did it with Bradley, he could do it with Cotto.

Comment

I'd rather watch Pacquiao-Cotto II at 154, than Pacquiao-Rios at 147.

I mean Rios is a SURE TKO. At 154 against Cotto, i'm pretty sure Cotto makes an improvement from the first time and survives to lose a 12 round decision.

Comment

Some people just can't handle that Pac dropped and stopped Cotto while others couldn't. It's really nothing to get butthurt about.

Comment

Cotto still loses. he would do better than he did last 2009. he wouldnt look faster though yet he will fight a discipline fight. his face gets damage easily though.

his major downfall would still be his aggression and style.. pac loves it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              I think the full 154 limit will benefit Cotto greatly. But that would be something else, Pacquiao actually agreeing to let a fighter come in at 100%. Even with a Cotto coming off two losses, i'd give Pacquiao credit for actually letting him come in at his full 100%. I mean he did it with Bradley, he could do it with Cotto.
              How many % do you think Cotto was when he fought Pac last time?

Comment

Miguel "El Angel" Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
                  How many % do you think Cotto was when he fought Pac last time?
                  Definitely not 100%.

Just came off a questionable decision against Clottey, which was the reason he was chosen. Wasn't able to get the 147 limit like he asked, and was forced to be stripped if he didn't fight Pacquiao. Finally, he moved up to 154 right after the fight.

I can't just throw a percentage out, i'm just gonna say he was not 100% there mentally and physically.

Comment

Any version of Pacquiao stops any version of Cotto

two different levels of fighter

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                      Some people just can't handle that Pac dropped and stopped Cotto while others couldn't. It's really nothing to get butthurt about.
                      Cotto has never been forced down to CW before and Manny DUCKS him without it , who else did Manny stop that never had a CW , oh I forgot the guy with a coke habit , see any CWs coincidences in Mannys resume ,

Then add to the tale Bradley a JW comes up and beats him , then JMM is forced to 147 but Cotto was forced to 145 , then add that Pac wanted his personal first choice opponent to be Cotto , Cotto says no problems NO CW , and Pac runs off to fight a JW ! and lost ! and now a rematch with a JMM not Bradley , GTFOH !!!

Manny is a manipulating hype job , I hope JMM wins ........and then Floyd can beat JMM and Bradley on the same night lol .

Comment

Working...
                      X