Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara trains in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican. lmao sike
      lol, nah, everybody is welcome, the kameda boys, pitalua the colombian, some others i cant remember... they lived and trained in mexico and developed as fighters there, they loved the country and fans loved them back, mantequilla napoles was very popular, he could go to the states but chosed mexico after the cuban revolution, mexico took him as our own...
      lara wants the support of mexican fans, its ok, but he has to go and live there and eat chiles to own that privilege... lmao!
      i went out with a cuban girl last night and she was enchilada with that weak chips salsa, i was laughing..

Comment

Ima pull a rican move and say hes mexican now.lmao he wasnt born in mexico but he reps our colors and looks like the goods so he must be mexican. lmao sike
        cotto is american lol, why won't ricans admit this?

Comment

Thats right First Cotto, Garcia and then Dulorme... HAHAHAHAHA PR's need a real fighter born in PR, not the Americans and Dominicans they keep claiming

Comment

He should do fine this fight, completely schooled paul williams, so I don't see him having a problem with Vanes. Lara will still have problems getting a fight after this if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by controlmachete View Post
              lol, nah, everybody is welcome, the kameda boys, pitalua the colombian, some others i cant remember... they lived and trained in mexico and developed as fighters there, they loved the country and fans loved them back, mantequilla napoles was very popular, he could go to the states but chosed mexico after the cuban revolution, mexico took him as our own...
              lara wants the support of mexican fans, its ok, but he has to go and live there and eat chiles to own that privilege... lmao!
              i went out with a cuban girl last night and she was enchilada with that weak chips salsa, i was laughing..

He will have my support but for dam hell i wont say hes mexican lmao. Tomoki kameda is cool in book too but if they fight against a mexican i wont support them.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                Thats right First Cotto, Garcia and then Dulorme... HAHAHAHAHA PR's need a real fighter born in PR, not the Americans and Dominicans they keep claiming
                Only rican i see with the actual goods is that flyweight gonzalez(i believe) but all will be sonned by sus papas los mexicanos

Comment

Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post

Los colores de la bandera Mexicana, esto es para todos los latinos! México me ha dado mucho apoyo y cariño! Gracias... Viva Cuba... Viva México y Vivan todos los latinos

Well he lives in Houston and isn't his girlfriend mexicana?.......I bet she put him up to this

Comment

His girlfriend is Cuban, and he trains in Houston.

Comment

Good jester in my eyes ! Ill be rooting for him

Comment

Working...
                      X