Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Bob Arum tempting away all of Khans Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac will fight jmm...and bradley will fight judah

that leaves gbp and khan with few options...i'm seeing khan vs guerrero next or khan moving up to 147 against ortiz.

Comment

Who is out there to be competitve against bro!!!

This ****in mother****a has put it in all there heads that they will fight pac!!!

Comment

I think Khan-Guerrero would be the next best fight out there.

If his last fight wasn't a tune up I would mind a Prescott rematch, but at this point I think it's just a waste of time. He'll murder Prescott at 140 and he needs a competitive fight. I think Guerrero is the next best option...Then maybe Alexander/Matthyse winner in the fall. That'd be a solid year for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          NONE of thee guys are gonna take a potential risky fight now that they are in the running to fight Pac,,,,,,

Marquez is fighting David ****in Diaz

Bradley will fight some punk on a ****ty top rank ppv and win by Unanimous headbutt

I dont know what zab is like, but if he wants the Pqac fight, NO way he fights Khan....

THANK YOU BOB ARUM FOR SINGLE HANDIDLY ****IN UP BOXING FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!"!!
          I don't think Judah gives a f***. He'll take a fight with Khan believing he'll win and then get a Pacquiao shot.

Comment

Working...
          X