Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[THROWBACK VIDEO] HATTON vs. MAYWEATHER - CRAZY WEIGH IN!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Ricky Hatton got beat up on the inside. In my opinion, this was one of Mayweather's best displays of in-fighting.
    in the later rounds.it would of made a big difference if they let them fight on the inside at the beginning of the fight and not always break them.

Comment

I remember .... it sure went Floyd's way that night:

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I remember .... it sure went Floyd's way that night:

Every referee in the world favors Floyd, according to you guys.

Here is a serious question:

Have you ever given Floyd credit for anything? Anything at all? Just curious.

Comment

He won the fanbase fight, he lost the actual fight that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
            Or if the ref actually let them fight on the inside.
            Hatton got eaten up on the inside. The other thing I don't get...Hatton was a wrestler. Literally a wrestler in the ring, but people wanted to see that in the Floyd fight, and complain about clinching etc in other fights. How come?

Comment

Brits are crazy for sport , been there for some football games, they are crazy ,they sing non stop , the thing i like them most for is that they are loyal , you will see teams that struggle in the league (even getting relegated) and the fans shows up and cheer , while in America you can see teams that struggles to win have half a stadium empty for their games , Americans like winners , while Brits love their sport and their teams for better and for worst.

Comment

Best Weighin ever

Comment

I wonder if anyone will have that following again but UK boxing has become so damn big that people now have to travel to the UK rather than the UK fighters going over to the US.

It's kind of a lost tradition these days of travelling fans.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Every referee in the world favors Floyd, according to you guys.

Here is a serious question:

Have you ever given Floyd credit for anything? Anything at all? Just curious.
                    I'm just calling it the way I see it. You just cannot handle the truth!!!

Hatton hit the top ropes with the punch, Floyd was not hurt.... if I remember correctly, Floyd even had a smile on his face. REF Cortez saw that Floyd was not hurt, not pointing to the back of his head to say that he was hit there and saw Floyd smiling yet Hatton gets deducted a point.

While I can show you Floyd doing illegal moves such as elbowing and so on which clearly happened. No points deducted no nothing. Then of course they get Dave Moretti as Floyd's go to judge.

Nobody is saying that Floyd is not a good fighter. Its just that there are plenty of negatives that need to also be taken into consideration. Since some Floyd fans like YOU cannot even agree to the simple and obvious points well that leaves people like me having to point them out .....

EXAMPLE: Floyd lied about this yet you cannot agree that what he said made no sense!!! You know, giving blood 10 days before (less than a tablespoon) and giving urine and training which had subsided by then were his reasons for the IV.

Comment

GOAT weigh in

Comment

Working...
                      X