No announcement yet.

I miss old school boxers 80's & 90's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
    I miss the days when the best fought the best & the only way to be the best was to face the best!
    At least you get my point

Comment

"Old School" 80s & 90s hahahahaha!!!!! How old are YOU 15yrs.?????
      Marquiz of Queensbury enters around 1885??? Just a guess, so "old school" should be about 1915 thru 1925 I'd guess! After that the emergence of Gans, Pep, Benny Leonard etc things got modern real quick!! Now occasionally you'll get an "old school" styled fighter like a "mid career" Toney!! But overall theres no changes from 1935 to the present. Talented era's come and go and a great fighter appears once every 20 years or so. Except the era we're in where EVERYONE is GREAT hahahaha!!! 80s 90s my azz!!!! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        "Old School" 80s & 90s hahahahaha!!!!! How old are YOU 15yrs.?????
        Marquiz of Queensbury enters around 1885??? Just a guess, so "old school" should be about 1915 thru 1925 I'd guess! After that the emergence of Gans, Pep, Benny Leonard etc things got modern real quick!! Now occasionally you'll get an "old school" styled fighter like a "mid career" Toney!! But overall theres no changes from 1935 to the present. Talented era's come and go and a great fighter appears once every 20 years or so. Except the era we're in where EVERYONE is GREAT hahahaha!!! 80s 90s my azz!!!! Ray.
        My old school then. So you know it is 2013, it has been 30 years so wtf is your problem?

I apologize if I'm not 75 yrs old

Comment

Ray Leonard was one of the biggest cherry pickers in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            Ray Leonard was one of the biggest cherry pickers in the history of boxing.
            you're kidding right?

Comment

Working...
            X