Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Wants Floyd-Marquez, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see thousands of of anti-Floyd fans approve of this fight. The same cocksuckers who were saying Marquez is so much better now and amazingly in shape. Let's see you approve of this fight.

Comment

I enjoy watching Mayweather and have bought every PPV of his since the Gatti fight but I would not buy Mayweather/Bradley. For me I like Alvarez and Guerrero
      Last edited by ManOnTheMoon; 02-01-2013, 10:25 AM. Reason: error

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
        why not maytheather vs trout in 154 ,tht is good fight for mayheather
        Extremely high risk, mediocre reward. The reward being Mayweather actually being seen as legit at 154.

Comment

A bad timing call for Pac at this point of time. Pac was never seriously called by the Floyd camp when he was in his prime.. but now Pac is believe to be in a downward trend, Floyd is now calling him up is understandable to his kind. Well, a 5th fight with JMM is a must to see on how Pac performs before judging him if still he has that caliber to face Floyd or not. He needs to conquer his demon by dismantling JMM in the the same manner he was crushed, or better. Just SD, MD or even a UD wins will not give much enticement to ask Floyd to fight Pac. Pac needs to retire if he could not win impressively agaisnt JMM on their next fight.

Comment

Perfect timing for calling Pac out. I sure wouldn't pay to watch Floyd vs Bradley though.

Comment

haha, pacquiao? that ship has sailed. marquez? not really interested in that again. bradley? he bores the crap out of me.

there is money to be made, but there isnt any legacy fights other than trying to take martinez title at 160 which of course i dont expect floyd to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                I really don't want Floyd-JMM II, but at least then people couldn't say that Manny lost to some amazing version of Marquez at WW.
                JMM was taking a bit of a beating From Pac so JMM maynot be the same fighter, which FLoyd will like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Hmm no mention of Martinez huh
                  Martinez has Martin Murray in a few months, then Chavez Jr. later in the year....so when would he have time to fight Floyd? 2014? When they're both damn near 40?

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    funny... back then Roger was saying Pacquiao was bullet proof because of some phillipino steroids & now that he is declining... OH YA FLOYD WILL MURDER HIM... dont think he got the memo... nobody cares if floyd cherrypicks Pacquiao now because he has declined... best time was 2 years ago & floyd didnt want none.
                    Hows that stadium coming?

Comment

Originally posted by reyes066 View Post
                      why not maytheather vs trout in 154 ,tht is good fight for mayheather
                      Guerrero is much more accomplished than Trout. Let Austin beat Canelo, and he'll be right in line in the Mayweather sweepstakes.

Comment

Working...
                      X