Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just deadlifted 505

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why brag about lifts on a boxing site? Can't quite compete on the weight lifting ones?

Comment

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
      No, it isn't training. It's moving a heavy object around. Do you really think you became a better fighter by picking 505 pounds off the ground one time? Because I helped a buddy move his refrigerator the other day, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to help me in the ring.

mhmm

Btw Khan could never dl that much

Comment

If your logic is correct shouldn't evander Holyfield hit like a mac truck one of u sed u don't beleive punches are born not made so shouldnt frank Bruno evander Holyfield jeff lacy Timothy Bradley etc hit like silverback gorillas becoz there jacked

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZAH View Post
          If your logic is correct shouldn't evander Holyfield hit like a mac truck one of u sed u don't beleive punches are born not made so shouldnt frank Bruno evander Holyfield jeff lacy Timothy Bradley etc hit like silverback gorillas becoz there jacked
          Yep this guy has never stepped into a gym a day in his life. Doesn't know the difference between muscle and bodyfat.

Comment

Wtf are u on about? Why are u bringing in body fat now

Comment

IDE like u to prove to me a boxer who is a pound for pound top puncher and prove he is a great puncher becoz he lifts weights, till then stfu

Comment

So why brag about lifts on a boxing site? Can't quite compete on the weight lifting ones?
                This is a training and nutrition sub-forum and therefore we can talk about ANYTHING that relates to training and nutrition. Not just boxing.

What is so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Being jacked =/= being strong or a big puncher. That what you S Bleeder and a bunch of other nitwits can't grasp.

Picking up a weight doesn't automatically make you a bodybuilder, and that what you and S. Bleeder seem to believe.

We're talking about Strength and Power Training here, and that doesn't involve getting big or looking good with your shirt off.

Comprede?

Comment

yeh and wat i trying to say is all them boxers i mentioned use weights for power yet they have hardly any? were people like trinidad, julian jackson etc hit incredibly hard yet dont lift

Comment

yeh and wat i trying to say is all them boxers i mentioned use weights for power yet they have hardly any? were people like trinidad, julian jackson etc hit incredibly hard yet dont lift
                      And you know they lift for power how?

Comment

Working...
                      X