Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for, Dawson or Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Dawson, by a country mile.

Nothing really against Ward, but I'm tired of his hometown fights, and bringing Dawson down to 168.
    Pretty much how I feel. I want to see Chad beat the odds and whoop Andre's ass even with all the advantages stacked against him.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Not really a big fan of either fighter but I'm leaning towards (rooting for) Dawson because I'm a fan of John Scully (Dawson's trainer).
      Are you getting a free Roy Jones bumper sticker for saying this?

Comment

Rooting for Ward definitely.

Comment

WARD

Also I'll bet up to 10 bil that Dawson doesn't win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Ward is like a pampered child, he has to have everything his own way. Dawson is a fearless ring warrior.

Ward is a dirty fighter. Dawson wins with his boxing skill.

I'm definitely rooting for Chad.

Comment

I don't find either of them relatable at all so I'm I'm having a had time finding someone to root for.

Comment

I like both fighters and wouldn't mind seeing either win but I feel Dawson might be in it for the payday. He volunteered himself to be raped in negotiations so just for that he deserves to lose. This fight should have been at 175 or somewhere between. He says he was just doing whatever it took to make the fight but he really volunteered himself to be raped.

Comment

Ward seems to be such a heavy favorite that you have to kind of pull for Chad.

I don't like Dawson. He's a great fighter, but we've been waiting for him to do something to make us fans his whole career. So far, nothing.

It's a good fight. It's an important fight. Hopefully it's an exciting fight.

Comment

Ward all the way
                    Dawson is a twat, fuck him

Comment

Ward. I respect skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X