No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen imitating Arthur Guseinov and FAILING MISERABLY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen imitating Arthur Guseinov and FAILING MISERABLY

UFC has some bush league strikers for sure. Chael Sonnen failed miserably at his spinning backfist attempt. Chael dominated the first round before he f*c*ed himself up. These UFC C level strikers should really train in Holland against top level strikers.

This is how its done.

Shonie Carter was doing backfists in UFC when Arthur Gusalskdjflaksdjf was still living in his daddys balls....

Comment

Lol Shell shell shell.

For 2 years he had fanboys cram the "CHAEL KNOCKED SILVA DOWN!" shoved up his ass. he actually believed he could strike with Anderson. a healthy Anderson. Anderson walked through everything and completely humiliated him without even hitting him hard when chael missed that spinner, just another matrix HL.

Comment

Sonnen got some pretty clean punches in the exchange, Anderson didnt dominate on the feet and especially not on the ground.

But still, a bush league level striker. These guys should train with the best strikers, and the best arent in the UFC and not in America. Try training in Holland, Japan, and Thailand would be a good start?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Shonie Carter was doing backfists in UFC when Arthur Gusalskdjflaksdjf was still living in his daddys balls....
          Did he invent the move? How many spinning backfist KOs did he have under the UFC banner? Perhaps one?

Monaro's point is valid, just look at that gif of Fail Sonnen trying to throw that. He trips on his own feet. That was the dumbest thing I've seen since Urijah Faber's cyclone elbow attack.

Comment

He wouldn't have tripped that badly if he made any physical contact with Silva at the very least. If Silva had blocked it instead, Sonnen most likely would have stayed standing. But instead, Anderson saw in 1/10th of a second what shell was going to throw and ducked beautifully, which caused the humiliating fall. We should indeed give sonnen **** for that move, but lets also give Silva credit for what he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              He wouldn't have tripped that badly if he made any physical contact with Silva at the very least. If Silva had blocked it instead, Sonnen most likely would have stayed standing. But instead, Anderson saw in 1/10th of a second what shell was going to throw and ducked beautifully, which caused the humiliating fall. We should indeed give sonnen **** for that move, but lets also give Silva credit for what he deserves.
              Anderson is quick as hell, which makes the move even more ill-advised. He wasn't even close. I don't have a problem saying Silva embarrassed Chael in the exchange, but I think that even more so Chael embarrassed himself. The technique looks really bad though, especially the feet.

Comment

Whether or not Sonnen connects shouldnt matter if his technique was right. He simply didnt look at his target and move his feet properly, thats why he tripped over his own foot and was off balance.

It was funny even though I was rooting for Sonnen. I was somewhat glad that his disrespectful talks should at least now stop. Anderson was again exposed though, Sonnen had him on the ropes in the first round and was the better fighter throughout.

Comment

At least he can look forward to some Brazilian-style BBQ. That knee was just an appetizer.

Comment

I saw spider-man twice this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                    X