No announcement yet.

Bute vs Froch predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute vs Froch predictions

i will be covering this fight for the blog http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com saturday night so remember and add your scores on the scene and i will add to the blog along with all the other scores i collect.

Regarding the fight , the scene just like most forums are pretty split on who they think will win the fight although in just about all of them Bute is the Favorite.

I think that Bute has all the questions to answer in this fight...he is away from home in a big fight for the 1st time and Froch is by far the best opponent he has faced.

Froch has beat and fought the much better opposition although many dont know how much he has left..too many hard fights.

Can i just say this...Arthur Abraham did what Bute has done....he stayed at home fighting decent although NOT elite fighters BUT when he eventually did fight the elite HE was found out...BIGTIME.

Froch to me has always been the favorite in this fight and i give Bute respect for taking this in Nottingham. Saying that though Froch is tested against the elite and Bute isnt thats why i think Froch will win on points around the 8-4 , 7-5 mark.

ps: cheers to JakeNDAbox for letting me do this on boxingscene

I'm predicting Bute to control the early exchanges banking early rounds, middle rounds close, and the last 2 or 3 rounds Frock takes over. I think it will go to the score cards where we will see a majority decision win for Bute prob something like 114-114 116-112 116-112.

Comment

I put my house and my car on Froch this morning.

War Froch!

Comment

Agreed I think an MD for Bute unless Froch gets the home cooking on the scorecards.

Then after Ward Dawson I hope Bute and Ward finally face off would be a great fight, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIcon View Post
          I'm predicting Bute to control the early exchanges banking early rounds, middle rounds close, and the last 2 or 3 rounds Frock takes over. I think it will go to the score cards where we will see a majority decision win for Bute prob something like 114-114 116-112 116-112.
          I honestly think if the fights scores are that close Froch takes it. Homecourt advantage did him some favors against Dirrell, and Bute won't be the exception. Bute had better dominate like Ward did or get a KO to be sure.

Comment

Brian Magee who fought the 2 of them has went for Bute to win , anyone know who Glenn Johnson picks?

Comment

You got to remember. Ward dominated Froch and won 7-5 on 2 judges scorecards.

Judges give close rounds to the guy that's pressing the action even if it is ineffective aggression. Bute will need to dominate or score a ko to win this fight in Froch's back yard.

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
                Brian Magee who fought the 2 of them has went for Bute to win , anyone know who Glenn Johnson picks?
                Johnson picked Bute to win in 12 rounds. He also sparred with him for this fight.

Comment

cheers for that mate , id heard he was sparring with bute but never knew who he picked to win

Comment

how are we going to watch this fight in US other then ****ty streams?

Comment

Working...
                    X