Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Prime RJJ at 168 vs Pacquaio and Mayweather 155 ON SAME NIGHT. back to back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    LMAO at all these lil rep and red k members talking about Pac wouldn't last and floyd would when RJJ HIMSELF said that he would knock floyd out and isn't sure what would happen against PAC.

HE said it himself and I take his word over any of red/neutral/low rep having bums
    I'm sure he would have meant that if they had fought at the same weight and not at at mismatched 168 vs 155.

Come on, 168 lbs Roy is too much movement and too strong for either of them.

Comment

Lol at the poll.

Roy wins. He was way too big for those guys and skills were from another planet at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by silentscoper View Post
        I'm sure he would have meant that if they had fought at the same weight and not at at mismatched 168 vs 155.

Come on, 168 lbs Roy is too much movement and too strong for either of them.
        Right. And it's not even close enough for there be a discussion about it.

P.S. Roy was being nice. He knows Pac has nothing on him prime for prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          First of all only fighters of the decade should be allowed in so that takes care of you know who

Second Pac wouldn't weight more than 148 on fight night and he would have to eat like a pig to get to that. Who knows what RJJ would fight at probably 175+ which would be over a 25+ pound advantage.

Having said that RJJ would still face speed and power hes never even dreamed off. Similar to what happened when Margarito fought Pac.

I don't think Pac could KO a prime RJJ and I don't think a prime RJJ could KO Pac although out out both those fighters, only one has a ATG chin and you know who that is

If RJJ thinks he can just walk down Pac like Marg did than its a easy fight for Pac
          You are the worst poster of all times. haha every time I see you in a thread, it is red k for your b1tch ass.

Comment

Jones had a 4th and 5th gear that, during his prime, he rarely used (because he didn't have to). When we caught glimpses of those secret gears -such as during the Montel rematch, we knew we were witnessing greatness.

Neither "Money" nor "Pac" have shown that Prime Jones Junior level of talent, passion and skill.

IMO, Jones would toy with Pac, who is far too one dimensional to have a prayer. Pac would be an easy night's work and Jones would tease and cajole his way to an easy stoppage or KO within 7.

Mayweather is a smarter cookie and would be uber-defensive minimizing openings. However this would bring the RJ pot shots and Floyd would get countered on his pull counters all night. Floyd might last the distance but only to get shut out on the score cards or it could be a late round stoppage / KO.

Jone takes both. Same night be stretching it. But I wouldn't bet against.

Comment

You actually need to ask this? RJJ of course.

Comment

He won't knock out Floyd Floyd's been in with 160 guys on fight night after they rehydrate and in sparring but pacquiao will get killed if slow ass Margo could hurt him with a body shot then Roy will kill him there's just no way PAC can beat a prime roy at 168 on fn even if he goes after Floyd he'd just get caught to much and to clean Roy ko over PAC

Descion or stoppage Roy over Floyd I have to take Floyd's slow start into account and the fact it takes time to adjust to his oppents and it's hard to time a prime 168 Roy jones he just to fast and comes out blasting in the first rounds to chin check so I don't think Floyd will be able to come back from that he'll be on the defensive the rest of the night if he makes it to much speed to much power to big for both This is a cool thread tho lol

Comment

Prime Rjj would bully both of them.. around 4 rounds maybe.. 168???? thats hell too big, anyone who knows boxing knows Floyd and pac wont last.. just like pac would bully donaire and vasquez at same night back to back

Comment

Working...
                  X