Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem Wants To Fight Cain Velasquez Then JDS For His Steroid Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem Wants To Fight Cain Velasquez Then JDS For His Steroid Comments

"Cain Velasquez (is who I want to fight the most). And why? Because he is the UFC champion, and believe you me when the tournament is over, I'll be coming for him. And after I'm done with him, we're gonna go after dos Santos for his nice comment."

Big things coming up for the Reem if he wins the Strikeforce GP.

**** yeah. It's about time the best heavyweight in the world became UFC champ.

Comment

reem takes both fighters all day long

Comment

Reem is what we like to call A BAD MAN. I would love to see him vs Cain. That fight makes my mouth water.

Comment

Maybe he should worry about not getting tapped out by Werdum again first?

Comment

this guy lost to rua 2wice he aint beating Cain or Dos IMO and i dont know nothing about him!

Comment

Originally posted by Koca1nst1xx View Post
              this guy lost to rua 2wice he aint beating Cain or Dos IMO and i dont know nothing about him!
              Shogun is no slouch....

Comment

Overeem don't really got stamina I don't think. Even at Heavyweight I think he fades late into fights. I think if Cain could use his wrestling he could grind him out and stop him late. I think Overeem brutally owns him and takes his manhood with the first knee he lands though.

BRING THAT STEROID MOTHA****A ON THOUGH FOR MY MAN DOS SANTOS! Dos Santos got that chin and that conditioning. Overeem might win the first round or so but my man Dos Santos will eventually KNOCK HIM THE **** OUT!!!

:weed5: :weedbear:

Comment

What was Dos Santos's comment that hes referring to? Something about roids?

Comment

Originally posted by Koca1nst1xx View Post
                    He lost to Shogun at 205. That's like me saying 'Pacquiao got knocked out at 105 when he was 17, Mayweather will beat him!'

He's a different fighter.
                    Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Maybe he should worry about not getting tapped out by Werdum again first?
                    If Overeem at 205 was beating Werdum (HW) until the 3rd round, i don't see Fabreeze making it out of the first 2 minutes of the fight. I'm more worried about BigFoot Silva than a weak ass pathetic HW like Fabreeze.
                    Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    What was Dos Santos's comment that hes referring to? Something about roids?
                    JDS said he believes both Brock(I don't blame him for this one tho) and Alistair must be on PEDS to be that big.

Comment

Working...
                    X