Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserves to be ranked higher pound for pound JMM or Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who deserves to be ranked higher pound for pound JMM or Nonito Donaire?

Vote and discuss.
    Juan Manuel Marquez
    58.46%
    Nonito Donaire
    40.00%
    Don't Know/too close to call
    1.54%

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    Vote and discuss.
    are you ****king kidding me jmm by 1million miles and then some.

Comment

VLADIMIR Klitschko

Comment

pacquiao, martinez, mayweather, jmm, donaire

Comment

Considering everyone does a PFP ranking differently it's all based on different things to different people. I think most would agree PFP rankings are meaningless.

To me this is how I do it: If these fighters fought right now (rested, trained, in shape) and they were the same weight who would win. That's it.

I have to go Donaire. Faster, more precise, and more power.

Comment

I think you're philipino bro.JMM has a way better resume,half of fame career and better p4p over all!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
              I think you're philipino bro.JMM has a way better resume,half of fame career and better p4p over all!!
              Did you read my reasoning? I'm very white and not philipino.

"To me this is how I do it: If these fighters fought right now (rested, trained, in shape) and they were the same weight who would win. That's it."

It's not about resume or hall of fame, or better PFP all time for me. It's about right here right now.

Comment

JMM because he is older then the titanic and still dominating top foos. Plus he drinks his own piss

Comment

nonito.....beating montiel>>>>>>>>>>>beating katsidis by far.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
                    Did you read my reasoning? I'm very white and not philipino.

"To me this is how I do it: If these fighters fought right now (rested, trained, in shape) and they were the same weight who would win. That's it."

It's not about resume or hall of fame, or better PFP all time for me. It's about right here right now.
                    go watch another sport because boxing is not for you.thier is no way donaire should be ranked higher then jmm you are crazy to think such a foolish thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X