Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shakes Head: That Video is Old, No Rematch Talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Well let's just say that's propbably 3- 4 years ago,

then this video shows up Sept of last year asking Pac for a rematch while they were in Japan.

So I guess those vids shows intent to rematch since late 2018.

The difference now is Pac smokes Keith and now he don't want none of Pac no more

... Spoon23, dear... I rally admire your relentless support for your favorite fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... Spoon23, dear... I rally admire your relentless support for your favorite fighter...
      I'm just speaking facts. Love exposing the truth. Especially when a fighter loves to duck. You can smell it a mile away..
      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-19-2019, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Lmao Floyd released that video himself to try and create buzz for himself. Let’s face it, Mayweather is a diva and he loves attention and he can’t stand when other boxers get more attention than him. He likes attention whether it’s positive or negative he just adores it.

Like when a Canelo signed his big deal with DAZN, Floyd made it a pint to go out of his way to compare Canelo to himself. Nobody effen asked him he just did so.

Floyd is a diva. He’s one of my favorite boxers and I put him in my top 20 ATG, and I like his business acumen. But dude is a straight girl personality wise.

Comment

I'm just speaking facts. Love exposing the truth. Especially when a fighter loves to duck. You can smell it a mile away..
          ... in my country, it was about 6:30 AM (back in May 2, 2015) when I woke up only in order to watch the fight... and what did I watch back then?... Well: Pacman didn't fight his heart out in order to win...

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            King Mayweather need not give this excuse ridden team any favors. May gave em' several opportunities the 1st time under prime 2009,2010 conditions, but there was nothin but EXCUSES and a lawsuit filed from their camp - all in favor of NOT using stringent blood testing. Team-Pac kept walking away from the negotiating table until Mayweather eventually gave em' another opportunity yeeears later, only for them to ultimately AGAIN come up with the NEW LAME shoulder EXCUSE - thats after the UNANIMOUS decision loss!!

Pac can now try his luck against him on PS4, that way he can stand by his word that he was always clean and not take any proof testing whatsoever.....how dare we not have believed in Pacs integrity?, he didnt even deserve being questioned. The 1st rapid rise of an 8 division champ is a normal thing to be treated normally. Why!? Because Pac is considered nice, smiles and claimed he was always clean! Awww how sweet......How dare we to have questioned him......

I believe that Pacquiao can beat Mayweather

... on PS/4

nah, jus kidding..... not even on PS/4

Comment

... in my country, it was about 6:30 AM (back in May 2, 2015) when I woke up only in order to watch the fight... and what did I watch back then?... Well: Pacman didn't fight his heart out in order to win...
              Well I beg to differ.

Heart?

On that night, an injured Pac with a busted right shoulder who didn't get Tarodol shots for his aching right shoulder while Floyd gets his Xylocaine to numb his brittle hands. With all the odds stack up to on Pac, and with one decent arm left, he was still the offensive guy the whole night, and he made the bigger defensive fighter who got caught sticking IVs in his system to run and foul clinch the whole night to the tune of Floyd's worst punch out put of his career.

A one armed healthy Pac did this to Floyd. I'd say that's a lot of heart. What's Floyd excuse? Not enough IVs? Not enough Xyclocaine?

Damn, with just one healthy left

Even the whole Spain saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-19-2019, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu
                Well I beg to differ.

Heart?

On that night, an injured Pac with a busted right shoulder who had one decent arm was the offensive guy the whole night, and he made the bigger defensive fighter who got caught sticking IVs in his system to run and foul clinch the whole night to the tune of his worst punchout put of Floyd's career.

A one armed healthy Pac did this too Floyd. I'd say that's a lot of heart. What's Floyd excuse? Not enough IVs? Not enough Xyclocaine?

Damn, with just one healthy left

Even the whole Spain saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

... I know all that shit, tbh...

... but Pac should have gone "life-and-death" in that fight (no matter what the outcome)... but he didn't... that's all...

Comment

Quack...Quack...Quack...

Comment

... I know all that shit, tbh...

... but Pac should have gone "life-and-death" in that fight (no matter what the outcome)... but he didn't... that's all...
                    Life and death? The guy had one arm. How can he do life and death with his dance partner. Floyd was running and hugging to the tune of a 200 million dollar highway robbery that will cure insomniacs around the world. You should tell by now, no good fight will be a good watch, if one doesn't want to engage. Ask Broner. He tried to do a Mayweather to Pacquiao, but this time Pac had 2 healthy arms, and this is what a happened.

You have to see who fuvked up. One didn't come to play.

This is not boxing

Welcome to QUEER ST.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-19-2019, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                      Quack...Quack...Quack...
                      you mean when Pacquiao to ducked Spence ?

Comment

Working...
                      X