Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Triple Rilvary Series:Puerto Rico VS Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three mismatches. PR should sweep easily.

Comment

Segura has a shot at beating Calderon if he doesnt chase him and cuts the ring off.Juanma has a good chance against an ederly Marquez but dont count him out.Chavez jr???Hes a ****ing joke its going to be a big difference of competition against an elite fighter like Cotto.!!!

Comment

Good Thread

I obviously want Mexico to sweep, but it's boxing so anything can happen.

I say Mexico sweeps all 3 matches.

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
          3 Mega Fights.

Who wins? I dont care who's young,who's old,who's boring,who's hyped,etc etc.I'd like to hear clear straight winner responses.These fights are already made for a reason (cotto vs jr pending).Could Mexico rip titles away? Or will Puerto Rico sweep the series?
          why when it's true?

you know it's true yet seemingly want to see these as even up winner gets all the credit in the world matches when you simply know that to be untrue

the only true even up match up is Segura vs Iron Boy

Comment

PR 3-0. The only fight with a chance of a upset is Marquez vs Lopez.

Calderon will win 12-0 and I would not be surprise if Calderon Kds Segura a couple of times.

Cotto ould just beat the **** out of Chavez jr

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
              why when it's true?

you know it's true yet seemingly want to see these as even up winner gets all the credit in the world matches when you simply know that to be untrue

the only true even up match up is Segura vs Iron Boy
              Who do you think is going to the play offs between New York Yankees and Kansas City Royals? Don't tell me who has more wins, don't tell me who leads their division, I don't care who has the better pitchers or lineups. Just tell me who you think will end up making the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Who do you think is going to the play offs between New York Yankees and Kansas City Royals? Don't tell me who has more wins, don't tell me who leads their division, I don't care who has the better pitchers or lineups. Just tell me who you think will end up making the playoffs.
                the Yankees and they will celebrate like they just beat the 2004 Bosox

Comment

the Yankees and they will celebrate like they just beat the 2004 Bosox
                  Lol it was just an example of what the TS is asking. Royals are like last in their division and won't make it to the play offs while Yankees are leading their division and have the better players.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Lol it was just an example of what the TS is asking. Royals are like last in their division and won't make it to the play offs while Yankees are leading their division and have the better players.
                    oh I know and I think TS is trying to make this some type of huge thing when in reality it might be but at a skewed view

Comment

oh I know and I think TS is trying to make this some type of huge thing when in reality it might be but at a skewed view
                      Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X