Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker Ready To Face Dillian Whyte To Get Back on Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I hate to admit it but I actually agree with you. Parker has a granite chin. Not that it was really tested against AJ but Whyte has balance issues. When he is hit he makes it look to the judges that it was a tremendous shot because he is constantly off balance either when he gets hit or he’s throwing a right hand in particular. I like him though because he is game but he should stay away from Parker especially that he is higher ranked than he is
    I agree with you on this...
    Always bouncing like his feet can't stay on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      That's got nothing to do with power, Breazeale is simply too slow to land anything on Joshua, he still hits harder than Whyte.

Young kiwi? Do you mean Ugonoh? He's not kiwi or young. He's Polish and only 1 year younger than Breazeale.
      Brezeale one of the slowest heavy weights around. Which is why hearn picked him to fight AJ.

Izu dropped him and out boxed him easily before getting caught

Comment

Definitely a fight Whyte has little to gain from and not a wise business move, but uber smart to get Parker back in the mix. It would also be a revealing fight to see if Parker was just a hype job or if Whyte is just another Chisora level fighter.

Comment

Another good fight that can be made, I really want to see the Ruiz, Ortiz thrown in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Wilder is in a league of his own.. most of his ko are real ko's not stoppages like joshua.. with Wilder the ref cant save them.. they are truly hurt or asleep.. that's the difference in power. Which coincidentally is the reason aj and "hearn's" will steer clear of wilder..like game of thrones wildfire! i can hear the u.k fan boys screaming like Ser Davos of house Seaworth.. " Wildfire.. (wilder), Steer Clear, steer clear.. mathows!!.. (joshua)get down!!" Boom!!! Too late.. bomb squad.
            That’s a vivid imagination you have there bro. I like Wilder too but as a fan of the sweet science are you not tired of seeing him constantly outboxed by mediocre opponents.i have never seen a fighter throw a punch and fall on the floor himself. Don’t get me wrong his power is immense but it’s on one hand. He is very Athletic but he doesn’t use his god given gifts.He stands very very tall and with his hands in the air moving backwards Joshua will have his way with him and punish him for missing all those leg days in the gym. Those fake corn rolls on Deontay’s head is not fooling anybody he is receding and we are splattering them all around the ring.

Deontay came to the ring Theon Greyjoy and Joshua will make him leave the ring reek the dickless squid prince

Comment

Nice. Good fight. Glad Parker is ready to prove himself and get back up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Another good fight that can be made, I really want to see the Ruiz, Ortiz thrown in the mix.
                Ruiz needs to fight Kownacki in an epic battle of the moobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                  Brezeale one of the slowest heavy weights around. Which is why hearn picked him to fight AJ.

Izu dropped him and out boxed him easily before getting caught
                  Yeah we know all that, what's your point? Besides Izu didn't get caught, he gassed out and couldn't fight any more, this guy power is as good as his stamina sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Ruiz needs to fight Kownacki in an epic battle of the moobs.
                    At least Kownacki can actually call himself heavyweight, Ruiz is a light heavyweight with big belly.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      No thanks, don't want to see Joshua/Parker 2 anytime soon. Let's just stick with Whyte/Pulev for the summer and go from there. Let Parker take a fight back home and then if he wants to get in the UK again, can come take on Del Boy
                      Del boy, whyte and bellew would all be decent easy money making fights for parker. The UK has a whole heap of over hyped , under skllled fighters ripe for the picking.

Comment

Working...
                      X