View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 06:37 AM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,443.47

Good idea for a thread this.
As we all know, Mayweather would not take any fight unless ALL aspects were in his favour, from.location, judges, gloves, ring size- the whole shebang. For his fight with Hatton he had a friendly ref. Hatton had no chance trying to box Floyd, his style, and his best chance, would be to.work hard, apply pressure, and fight closer and rough Floyd up. Every time he got inside the ref IMMEDIATELY pulled them.apart. it was blatant pro-Mayweather reffing.
Let's be clear here: the question is not "in what fight did a ref make the most difference?"

The question is "what are some examples of not impartial reffing?"

In other words, I am not arguing that Hattonn would've won with a unbiased ref, I am simply pointing out that the deck was stacked against Hatton and the ref was definitely instructed to pull the fighters apart the moment they got close.

It's more an American problem than.anywhere else, and don't get me.started on Max Kellerman' s commentating. He's a talking head shill who looks like he's never been.punched in the face. How I'd love to change that.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote