Thread: [HOLY S**T!] Idris Elba Confirmed As 007
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 02:18 PM #121
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2932 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 41,009.26
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPopescu View Post
As I said before: the Brits own that franchise, the Brits are paying for that -- the may do what ever they want with 007...

... and, usually, various fictional characters emerge from a certain cultural (sub-cultural) milieu... the way a cultural environment changes with time may also reflect a chance in market target (in the case on movie making industry)...
As I said to one guy. At the time Bond was created, the geopolitical boogey man was the Eastern Europeans. The time has changed and the geopolitical boogey man to the West are Middle East /Africa, so a blonde white guy in those places will automatically be a suspect.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote