View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 08:56 PM #72
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3960 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 160,823.67
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Where you the guy whining about the decision and asking them to change the format?

If not, I may have clicked the wrong profile, so I apologise.

Its only red K. It has no value, why are you so bothered?😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
I meant to give this a$$hat red k like he did to me in the Porter pick em thread for simply making a prediction and I accidentally gave him green. Lol

Ah. Were you thinking of A.K? A good player but I think he took the hump a bit over the Lara - Castano decision (or maybe Porter Ugas) I believe he put a mult on one of 'em... like I told him though, firstly no else thought it was that bad a decision and secondly if I start ignoring the official decision the whole thing would become unworkable.

Anyways. Ima drop Ganondorf a green then no-one lost out.. cool?
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote