No announcement yet.

Ukrainian fighters have UK and Cypriot fighters running scared...poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
    I know man, I have a cuz in Munich, would be an excuse to see both. If Wlad comes back to the US again, I will travel to see him regardless of who he is fighting, he might not have much time left to fight, maybe another 2 years.
    Yeah if either Wlad or Vitali fight in the USA again I am making the trip.

Vitali is probably the most likely cause he likes LA and I have a lot of friends there who would probably like to go and would put me up at their place for free.

I passed on going to MSG to see Wlad-Brock because I thought for sure Wlad would be back sooner rather than later... and I hate hate hate New York, sadly he hasn't returned and the chances of it happening anytime soon don't appear very good.

I would love to see Klitschko-Haye in Las Vegas or Los Angeleas at Staples or the Rose Bowl.

I think HBO would pony up a pretty penny to bring that fight live to US audiences in primetime. If Haye is so stuck about getting an extra 500K from German TV rights maybe he should just agree to fight in the USA cause HBO would probably pay 2 million or more for the fight to be here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      Yeah if either Wlad or Vitali fight in the USA again I am making the trip.

Vitali is probably the most likely cause he likes LA and I have a lot of friends there who would probably like to go and would put me up at their place for free.

I passed on going to MSG to see Wlad-Brock because I thought for sure Wlad would be back sooner rather than later... and I hate hate hate New York, sadly he hasn't returned and the chances of it happening anytime soon don't appear very good.

I would love to see Klitschko-Haye in Las Vegas or Los Angeleas at Staples or the Rose Bowl.

I think HBO would pony up a pretty penny to bring that fight live to US audiences in primetime. If Haye is so stuck about getting an extra 500K from German TV rights maybe he should just agree to fight in the USA cause HBO would probably pay 2 million or more for the fight to be here.
      I hate New York as well, too big too many people, hate Moscow for the very same reason. No way should 8 million people be stuck in the same square mile or two. But I would go if Wlad was fighting there.

Comment

Originally posted by WladIsTheChamp View Post
        As many as it takes, until one of the following happens: 1) Diva retires next year 2) She fights a Klitschko

I am just doing my part to put pressure on the cowardly liar from the UK....
        Yes cos Im sure he reads these forums. I agree with you about Haye as you know. But you sound over-emotional and butthurt with all the threads you're making

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Yes cos Im sure he reads these forums. I agree with you about Haye as you know. But you sound over-emotional and butthurt with all the threads you're making

I bet Haye was reading all the message boards and basking in the glory of his mall-call back before people realized what a fraud he was.

I'm sure he isn't reading now, obviously he has a problem with criticism.

Comment

Working...
          X