No announcement yet.

NBA bans Butler from chewing straws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
    NBA - a sports organization dominated by black players, ban chewing straws.
    MLB - a sports organization dominated by whites and latinos allow chewing tobbaco.

Which decision will have a worse impact on the youth who look up to athletes?
    That's a great point Jack. Chewing tobacco has real negative health consequences while 'chewing straws' is harmless...

Comment

he might be anemic

Comment

Originally posted by CONCUBINE View Post
        NBA - a sports organization dominated by black players, ban chewing straws.
        MLB - a sports organization dominated by whites and latinos allow chewing tobbaco.

Which decision will have a worse impact on the youth who look up to athletes?
        Damn, I never thought you can make a smart post man. Green k.

Comment

The NBA is getting pathetic trying to portray this holier than thou image.

I was LMAO when I saw Chris Paul reading like a robot off the telepromter, saying, "We are Citizens of the World" during off of the commericals.

It would be one thing, if that was from the heart, but getting to say that to portray in image is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladimir303 View Post
            The NBA is getting pathetic trying to portray this holier than thou image.

I was LMAO when I saw Chris Paul reading like a robot off the telepromter, saying, "We are Citizens of the World" during off of the commericals.

It would be one thing, if that was from the heart, but getting to say that to portray in image is hilarious.
            How the heck did you become green? You've been red for years, now out of the blue, you're green. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
              How the heck did you become green? You've been red for years, now out of the blue, you're green. Good for you.
              Karma thread is a helluva drug.

Comment

Originally posted by TRIBULUS View Post
                Karma thread is a helluva drug.
                You sent me a k, but it was grey and message-less. Was it I approve or I disapprove? Also, who were you before this account?

Comment

You sent me a k, but it was grey and message-less. Was it I approve or I disapprove? Also, who were you before this account?
                  Twas' green...

Comment

Okay, you're Brit aren't you. Can't green k you back, won't let me yet.

Comment

Okay, you're Brit aren't you. Can't green k you back, won't let me yet.
                      From Belgium with love.

Comment

Working...
                      X