Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Cotto beats Pacquiao and Mayweather withouth controversy, is he #1 p4p?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Do you think Mayweather beating Marquez is enough to make him number 2? Face it Cotto will not become number one if he beats a tiny man he should beat anyways.
    How can you say he won't be #1 if he beats both Pacquiao and Mayweather?

Comment

Do you think Mayweather beating Marquez is enough to make him number 2? Face it Cotto will not become number one if he beats a tiny man he should beat anyways.
      Yeah but Hopkins beating smaller man, like DLH and Tito are legit right?

STFU, damn hipocrites!

Comment

Bunch of clowns I tell you. You think Coto will go from number 7 to number 1 after beating a blown up featherweight. Face it Cotto will never be number 1 at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
          How can you say he won't be #1 if he beats both Pacquiao and Mayweather?
          I didn't see the Mayweather part, but if he beats Pacquaio and may he is numbe rone without a doubt. Will it happen? Not a snowballs chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Yeah but Hopkins beating smaller man, like DLH and Tito are legit right?

STFU, damn hipocrites!
            How did Tito do against a top MW champion in Joppy? Do not compare Cotto to an ATG like Hopkins, that is an insult.

Comment

Bunch of clowns I tell you. You think Coto will go from number 7 to number 1 after beating a blown up featherweight. Face it Cotto will never be number 1 at anything.
              Can you ****ing read you ass wipe? The Ts ask if he beats bot Mayweather and Pacquaio.

I was the one, who explain why Cotto should be #1 if he beats Pacquiao.

And You went even more ridiculous, saying B-Hop should be #, thats just ******ed as hell!!!

Comment

How did Tito do against a top MW champion in Joppy? Do not compare Cotto to an ATG like Hopkins, that is an insult.
                How did Paquiao agaisnt DLH at WW?

How did DLH agaisnt a MW champ in Sturm?

STFU you damn Hipocrite!!!!!!!

Comment

Can you ****ing read you ass wipe? The Ts ask if he beats bot Mayweather and Pacquaio.

I was the one, who explain why Cotto should be #1 if he beats Pacquiao.

And You went even more ridiculous, saying B-Hop should be #, thats just ******ed as hell!!!
                  I did not see the Mayweather part. My mistake. However Mayweather didn't do enought to be rated highly in my P4P list after the Marquez fight.

Comment

How did Paquiao agaisnt DLH at WW?

How did DLH agaisnt a MW champ in Sturm?

STFU you damn Hipocrite!!!!!!!
                    DLH was no elite WW, he was a zombie.

Comment

Erm really if Cotto beats Pac its very hard to say..

Who really would deserve it?

Floyd? he was p4p n1 but retired, he performed good vs a small guy should be back in the top 5 or so imo but no where near top spot.

Pac? No, his standing has been greatly inflated by wins over Skeleton Hoya and Past it Hatton. If he loses his first real test over 135, he shouldn't be n1..

Cotto? Depends on the manner of the win if he straight out destroys Pac HELL YEAH

Comment

Working...
                      X